1

Piper's POV
(2 weeks later)

"So what do we do about Kate?" Scott asked as we all sat in Derek's loft. I glanced across the room and saw Liam with Hayden. He wouldn't look at me while she only looked at him. Brett sat next to me while Mason was on the other side of Liam. Stiles and Lydia stood pacing with each other. Derek was in the corner glaring at the number of people here, both my brothers were sitting on his stairs. Scott and Kira were standing off to the front window.

"We haven't heard anything from her since the twins and Piper left." Derek injected at us. He never spoke durning pack meetings as he didn't like or trust a lot of people.

"Well maybe that only because she wanted Piper." Stiles spat out as he stopped for only a second.

"She's been back for 3 weeks a nothing. I say we don't do anything till Kate does something." Hayden spoke from e seat next to Liam. I almost rolled my eyes at her.

"And if she dies?" Mason said through gritted teeth, Liam's hands gripped on his legs. Hayden rolled her eyes to him. Brett grabbed my hand and gripped it. Lydia glanced between Liam and I with a sigh.

"I don't get why we have to protect her, she's not that important." I looked down and pulled my hand from Brett's. Liam gripped his hands into the couch and almost ripped through it until Mason grabbed his arm.

"Because. This is a pack. I don't think you understand what goes on here Hayden. This is a family. And if your not ready to protect everyone in this room and a few others. Than. Leave." Scott growled at her, she looked down in her lap. Scott rolled his eyes and Kira grabbed his arm while rubbing it to calm him. He nodded and slipped his hand into hers.

"I think we're done here." Lydia said in a displeased tone while shifting daggers at Hayden who wouldn't dare shoot them back as no one messed with Lydia Martin.

Hayden, Mason and Brett quickly left. Aiden and Ethan nodded off to me as they walked out of Derek's loft. I kept sitting and couldn't seem to look at anyone. Scott and Kira were looking at me, Lydia and Stiles were too along with Derek.

"Pi-"

"I'm fine Scott. Don't worry I dealed without him for 10 months. I-I'm fine." I said with my brow furrowed watching the ground. I knew I was lying and they knew I was lying and now I didn't know what to do. I needed Liam and I had ruined it. I broke up with him. I always had a knack for ruining things.

"We just don't want it to happen again." Lydia whispered, my eyes were now jammed shut and my hands gripped the leather fabric of my dress with hard hands. I nodded and whipped a tear from y eyes before jetting my body off the couch.

I ran out of Derek's loft in my wedges as I couldn't really see. I began running more and I wasn't sure where I was going. I never knew were I was going. Mentally of physically. I looked up and saw that I was at the school. I ran into what seemed to me through my tears to be Kira's dads class room. I sighed and walked slowly to my seat.

I leaned back in my seat while crossings my legs and placing my shoes on the basket on the seat in front of me that belonged to a girl with dark black hair that was pixie cut and she always wore the same sweatshirt and same shoes with we hair in a pony tail.

I twisted behind me and looked at Liam's seat. I sighed and ran my fingers over the top of his seat. I closed my eyes and opened my lips.

"I'm sorry Liam."

//////////
A/N

HEY EVERYONE THIS IS THE SEQUEL OF TIME BOMB TJAT I'VE BEEN MEANING TO WRITE FOR SOEM TIME NOW! I HAD A GREAT REACTION TO THE LAST BOOK SO I THOUGHT LETS WRITE A SEQUEL AS I FIRST INDENTED!! THANKS FOR READING I HOPED HOU LIKED IT!!

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459