19

Pipers POV

"Thanks Lyd." I mumbled to her as she pulled out an air mattress for me and dropped a couple pillow down too. She looked up at me with a wide smile on her face. After all that Lydia had been trough you'd expect her to be more bitter, sure she was sassy but she was actually very kind.

"It's no problem Piper." Lydia said to me as she then began brushing through her strawberry blonde hair that she started straightening a couple weeks ago. "Have you talked to Liam?" She asked, I felt my chest tighten before I shook my head shyly. Liam had called and texted and I hadn't opened any texts or even answered a call. Infact I turned my phone off.

"No he's keeps calling me though." I said to her and she nodded. I liked Lydia she was always kind to me but that was mostly because she felt bad when Aiden had died. "Have you talked to Stiles?" I asked her ad she turned bright red. She and Stiles had yet to talk about him saving her life while she was in Eichen house, that she now had feelings that were beyond friendly for the dorky brunette.

"If I talk to Stiles will you talk to Liam?" She suddenly asked me as she pulled out her TV remote, I knew he would instantly turn on The Notebook. I gave her an emotionless look as I blinked at her. Lydia rolled her eyes. "It's a deal, I talk to Stiles and you talk to Liam." I could feel the nerves radiating off of her.

Sure everyone has recognized that Scott fell apart after Allison died but the only recognition Lydia got was at the funeral, that was all Chris Argents idea. Scott was the one everyone was worried about but truth is that Lydia lost control on her powers for a little bit. As started having flashbacks to Allison and couldn't even seem to look at the pictures of them on her wall or at Allison's old locker. Lydia lost her best friend that day.

Allison gave her last fight for her best friend, Lydia. Allison gave her last arrow for Isaac. Allison gave her last words for her first love, Scott. Allison gave her last thought for her father. Lydia even when she held Stiles's body in her hands could tell Allison had left them. Scott felt the life leave her body. Isaac felt responsible for her dying by saving him. Chris was too late to save her.

"I know you miss her." I told Lydia, Lydia tensed and then let out a long sigh. I knew it wasn't fair that I got Aiden and Ethan back, and Lydia still didn't have Allison back. It was obvious that Kate didn't bring her back because she knew we would all become stronger with her back. We all missed her. As close as Lydia was to me, Kira and Malia know-

No one could replace Allison.

"She should be here." Lydia mumbled as she glanced at the wall that were covered with pictures. Pictures of her with Jackson, her with Allison, her with all of us. Most of them with Allison. I sighed looking at Lydia.

"You know she would be so proud of you." I whispered and she nodded. I sighed looking her over. I had no clue what I was or what I could do but if I could find a way to bring Allison back I would. Allison would fix us all. All of us would be alright again. I would bring Allison back.

Even if it killed me.

////////////
A/N

Okay...... another short chapter but I figured that Allison deserved some recondition again..... miss her.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotuqeen459