6

Piper's POV
2 days later

"Come in kid let us in!" My brothers cried out while pounding on my door. I had shoved my bed and most of the stuff in my room against the door to keep everyone out. I sat in my closet with my headphones in with my music blasting as high as possible. I couldn't move and I felt like shit.

I had been sitting in my room pulling at my skin and crying historically, I had missed school and not left my room at all. My head was pounding rapidly and I cousins hear myself think which was a good thing. I knew that my brothers were worried about me but they were the only ones who did. No one else had come to see me, I had thrown my phone against the wall shattering it as my heart broke.

I was so done with everything.

Even myself.

*Liam's POV*

My hands shook and I sat in my room alone. I didn't know what to do. Hayden was gone because of Piper. She has taken Hayden away from me and I knew I should be mad about that but I didn't care. I wanted my Piper, my princess back.

My phone rang for at least the tenth time in five minutes so I finally picked it up. My hands shook but I could still see Pipers name flash across the screen. My breath got caught in my throat. As my finger pressed the pick up button.

"P-Piper?" My voice shook and I could hear her rapid breathing threw the line. I sat up straight as she didn't respond. I frantically called her name once again. "Pip?"

"L-Liam." She croaked out and my heart retched as she stammered to me.

"What's wrong pr-princes?" I said in a small voice as I couldn't get myself to be any louder. I had done way to much crying today and so had she. I could feel the pain that was radiating off of her. I hadn't seen her in two days and it was slowly killing me at this point.

"I-I'm sorry Liam. G-goodbye." The line went dead and my eyebrows knitted together. My hand tightened on my phone before I chucked it across the room as it smashed on the wall right above where a picture of Piper and I sat in my night stand. Perhaps I should have taken that down.

What had she meant by goodbye? She had never ended any phone calls that way before. My eyes widened in pure fear as I remember her words. "That night I tried to kill myself." I pushed my body off the ground and began racing to their house. If I hadn't smashed my phone I would have called Ethan and Aiden. But I didn't so I kept pushing my body against all the odds.

I made it to their house and quickly scaled the side of the building into her room. I almost froze as I saw Pipers body curled into a corner as she dragged a metal blade across her arm. I launched my body across the room and grabbed her into my arms.

"L- Liam." She stammered and my heart hurt and I cradled her in my arms. I could hear her heart beating slower that usual. I then called for her brothers, both came bursting into the room. Both of their eyes widened before Ethan went dashing to call someone.

"Princess I've got you. Just breath. Your gunna be okay I promise." I whispered to her ad she nodded while we both clutched to her bleeding arm. I but my lip and I began pulling the pain from her like Scott had taught me. She looked up and began shaking her head. I shushed her and watched as her arm began to heal rapidly and she only stared at me in awe as I bit my lip in pure pain.

"Liam." She gasped clutching my chest as I rocked her into my body. I couldn't lose her. Not now. Not ever. I rested my head onto hers and kissed her head.

"You scared the shit out of me." I whispered and she stuttered out an apology. I shook my head and pulled her to me.

"No it's my fault."

////////
A/N

Instagram: @morganallen._ @princess.odair

Twitter: @carrotqueen459