22

Pipers POV

I heard a soft beeping sound, where was I? I was never told that there was hospitals in Heaven or wherever the hell I ended up. My hands hurt alone with my jaw, isn't this supposed to be painless? My eyes then fluttered open and I looked to see tiles that belonged to the Beacon Hills Hospital. My eyes widened as I tried to shoot up from my laying down but I found that my body wasn't functioning.

'Hello!' I tried to yell but no one could hear me, my head wouldn't turn and I couldn't see anyone only the tiles of the ceiling. What the hell was going on? 'Someone!' I tried and I sighed, deciding there was no way I was going to be able to yell out for help. I seemed safe. So I just listened.

"Piper! Piper!" It was Ethan's cracking voice that I heard. What was Ethan doing here? I tried to answer him but nothing came. "Oh god Melissa what happened?" I could almost picture tears pouring down Ethan's face as he saw me, as Melissa told him I was dead. But I didn't hear him cry out and I didn't hear the sound of Aidens hand slamming threw a wall.

I could feel someone breathing from next to me but I just couldn't place who it was. I knew the smell but I couldn't place it. It was a girl but I couldn't tell who and it would bug me until a hand brushed mine and I felt a jolt. I knew that feeling. It was Allison. What was she doing here too? I grew confused.

"I'm not sure what the hell you did Piper but you have to wake up." Allison's hand was cold or maybe it was mine. "Your alive and truth be told I'm not sure how." Allison's voice was cracking and light, like she was just getting used to her body. I was alive? No I couldn't be alive there was no way. "You've got to wake up." Her hand slipped from mine and I tried I call for her not to go but she did, because my body wasn't working. There was no way that my body was still mine, that I was alive.

I felt trapped in my body. No one else came in a talked to me. Aiden and Ethan didn't come in, I knew they wouldn't. They couldn't handle it and I was sure they were on a run by now. Melissa come in to put food out in case I woke, I tried to tell her I was awake that I was fine. I was, but my body wasn't.

Allison kept Lydia coming in, apparently Lydia had found me almost passing out and I supposed that was the voice I heard cry out for me, Lydia brought Stiles who called Scott. Then they brought me here. Lydia freaked out when she found Allison. I wasn't completely sure what had happened but that was the bases.

The door creaked and I mentally bit my tongue. Who was it this time? When I took in a breath I felt my heart shatter. It was Liam, he seemed like a mess. Pain, frustration and tears all mixed together to be a mess of a boy that I loved. Liam. It hurt me to smell and feel him like this.

"Hey Pip." His weight shifted to a chair next to me, his hand slipping into mine. "I- I can hear your heart beat but it's not the same." Liam was now crying and I felt my heart clench. His eyes shifted to the monitor as heart rate rose. "If I had known that this is what you had planned, if I had just noticed- god."

'No Liam it's not your fault!' I tried to yell or squeeze his hand but nothing came out. He sighed as he looked at me.

"Just- if you can please wake up." I tried to pull on his hand as he stood, trying to get him to stay. "I love you Pip." His lips mumbled against my forehead. I finally saw his pain risen eyes before he squeezed his eyes shut trying not to cry in me before he turned and left the room.

//////////
A/N

This chapter makes me fucking cry.......

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotuqeen459