23

Pipers POV
(3 Days Later)

It seemed like I had been in a vegetable state forever but truth was it was only three days. I was getting frustrated and I really just wanted to be able to use my body again or die. Allison and I both we both in rough conditions but I was worse from what I had heard from Melissa talking to Scott in her room just down the hall.

I felt my hand tick and I nearly let out a scream. I felt my arm shift before I hit some button and my body was crushed in half before I heard Melissa's voice came in.

"Piper!" She called as I growled out, she fixed the button so my body was back to where I needed it to be. "You can move!" It wasn't a question but I offered her a thumbs up before her eyebrows creased. "Your going to be just fine." She ran a hand over my forehead. I nodded and she gave me a sip of water before leaving me.

Slowly throughout the day I managed to regain control over simple body motions. I didn't know how and I hoped that Allison was alright. I got up around 4pm and used a cane to make my way to Allison's room. When I peaked in I saw her with Scott. The two of them cuddled up just fine and watching a movie. When she saw me she jumped up and hugged me, nearly pushing me to the ground.

"Piper!" She nearly yelled to me and I smiled patting her back, my body felt like it was on fire but this was nothing I wasn't able to handle. "What did you do you silly girl?" He had a cradled my face as Scott managed to move us both to the bed. I turned bright red before I began to explain.

"All I needed was the claws of a Noveame but without their claws they die and I- I'm a Noveame." I said to her and she was nearly crying. "We needed too back Allie." I told her before she hugged me again. Aiden had come back from the dead and now so had Allison. Peter Hale was right, no one really stays dead in Beacon Hills.

***

"I'm okay Aid." I mumbled to Aiden as he walked me into the house he smiled at me.

"Don't be mad." He said to me and when I turned to ask for what I saw it. Liam, Mason, Brett, Kira, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, Ethan and Derek all stood in our living room. I glanced up at Aiden with wide eyes. I was in sweatpants with a messy bun. I looked like death with dark circles under my eyes. "I warned you." Aiden said to me and I sent him a glare. I wasn't even sure how this was possible but I was sure that Lydia had set this up.

"I'm so sorry I look like absolute shit." I said brushing my hair back. A hand reached out that I realized that was Liams, he grabbed my hand before he looked at me.

"Don't be ridiculous. You look beautiful." Liam told me, his blue orbs staring into mine while his hand slid down to grab my waist. "You don't need a cane, I'm your crutch." Liam pressed his lips to my temple before pulling me to the couch were he sat me down. His eyes that were filled with excitement as he stared for a moment before he scurried off to get food like always.

"Pip!" Lydia called to me before she pulled me to a hug. She placed a kiss on my cheek. Yes I was the youngest girl in the pack but this was my family. I glanced around at them all, looking carefully as they looked at my or each other.

"Hey," Liam said to me before handing me a drink. "What are you looking at?" I glanced at each of them. It suddenly didn't matter that I didn't know who my biological parents were. It didn't matter that Ethan and Aiden weren't my biological brothers they are my brothers either way. My DNA and family didn't matter. This little rag tag bunch of supernatural teens was my family.

"Nothing," I placed a small kiss on Liam's cheek. He gave me a small glance, his gaze following mine. "My family." I pressed my nose to his shoulder before he brushed my hair back, at first he seemed confused by my words but once he looked around- he saw it. He knew that this would always be our family.

/////////
A/N

OMG IM CRYING THIS IS THE END IM SO SAD! I've honestly grown so attached to Piper as a character and it makes me so sad to lose her! I just want to say thanks to all my readers I love you all so fucking much!!

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotuqeen459