Chapter 29 - The Last Flight

Your POV - Y/N

Your were 25 bye now still a young adult with your gliding suit and as Toothless well he was the same age.

"You know Toothless i have not glided in ages wanna try?", I asked him.

Reluctantly Toothless nodded his head and mouthed his agreement.

"Ready?", I asked.

He shook his head getting ready then i fell off.

I saw Toothless racing down after me but then i focused on the ocean below. I got closer and closer to the ocean so i pulled ou my gliding suit and i shot up above the clouds. I was wowed by the view as the sky was full of clouds.

I looked around me it was silent and there was no one there. Then i realised someting was wrong it was never this silent or never this empty.

TOOTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I panicked and looked around franticly i never saw him i mean where was he.

I panicked so hard gasping , forgetting how to breath where was I?

Toothless had always guided me back to Berk in the hardest times. 

I looked at my map quickly but where i was did not match where i was.

I felt like i was being closed in on like m breath was fading, like my life was fading away.

"TOOTHLESS!", I screamed but there was no reply.

I locked in my gliding suit so i was falling.

I closed my eyes then i felt the warmth of a dragons body as i landed.

I opened my eyes and saw a Timberjack had saved me.

I patted the timberjack on the neck and pointed down at the now saw Berk and it flew straight down as it understood and was very obidient.

I jumped down and patted the timberjack.

"Toothless, MISSING HELP!!!!!!".

"Wow slow down honey , what is wrong?", Mom asked.

"I AM NOT SURE WE WERE GLIDING PERFECTLY THEN HE MUST HAVE GOT SHOT DOWN OR SOMETHING", I cried.

I ran for the woods.