Chapter 13 - Shot Down

Your POV - Y/N

The rain pattered down on Toothless he shook the rain of him but only a small amount of it came off. I thought of regret of flying out in this storm. I jumped out as i was scared of thunder and lightning when the rumbles of thunder came. The strikes kept coming i was scared if any one hit us.

Stoick's POV

I looked around the stable no one moved out. We gathered in wet Astrid from following Y/N. I asked questions about where my daughter was but Astrid only said they got lost and split up because of a fight they had and she was the only one to find Berk. I did though get something important out of her. They had went into the dark woods were change wings and other menicing dragons lived. 

I couldnt stand not having my daughter and so did Valka. Valka was worrying as was i about where she was but we could not go out in the storm. Then i had to make a decision or Astrid offered to do it anyway.

I handed Astrid a fluffy jacket she put up her fluffy hood got on Stormfly and flew out the tight space we opened for her.

Your POV

I panicked and panicked and worried and worried my head off about where were we. i burried my face in Toothless's saddle and neck sobbing continuously. Then i heard Toothless screaming and wailing. I looked up the lightning struck Toothless's METAL tail fin and we were failing. I grabbed onto the handles of the saddle and pulled up but we just kept falling. 

Toothless wrapped his wings around me and pulled me close into his body. I felt the hit of the ground and pushed his arms and legs away. I looked at his tail fin and is was destroyed. Only the metal structeres was there the pattern was gone and the metal was hot and burnt. 

Toothless sat up in the rain so i walked over to him and lay next to him. He lifted his wing up to shield me from the rain.

"Toothless , pull your wing away if you are getting wet then i shall get wet to", I said softly pushing his wing away. Then i stood up as i heard the screeches of a Deadly Nadder. I looked up in the sky and saw Astrid coming back for me. They came down and didnt land properly. Astrid hung to the side of the saddle and grabbed my arm as Stormfly's legs grabbed on to Toothless's body as he lay in her arms.

"I am so sorry Astrid , i should never got us lost out here", I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"No i am sorry for leaving you and Toothless out here", She turned around and we shook hands.

"Friends?", I asked.

"Friends!", She said to me.

As we flew back to Berk when we got there i was greeted alot by the folks but not so good bye my Father. He groaned at me.