Chapter 14 - A Little Help From A Friend

Your POV - Y/N

He took me by the ear and dragged me inside leaving Toothless out in the rain.

"Dad what about Toothless what if i did that to Skull Crusher", I said to him still being dragged.

We Stopped and he spoke , "OF ALL THE IN-RESPONSIBLE WHY CANT U JUST STAY PUT FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE Y/N. ME AND YOUR MOTHER WERE WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU!!!", He shouted at me.

"STOICK , its not her fault. She's 20 i think she can handle life on her own i mean at least she is still alive!", Mom fought back at him standing infront , defending me.

I stood silent then stepped one by one away to the door to let Toothless in he walked in shaking the rain of him.

"Y/N I am sorry but your grounded!", He said a little bit more softly.

"W..whhat but ... but", I said looking from mom and back to dad.

He turned and walked away meaning the end of the conversation and mom walked away to. They went up stairs. Then there was knock on the window i jumped. I looked out the window and there was no one there until Astrid gave me a fright and jumped up and waved to me. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs so i stood infront of the window blocking Astrid.

"Well it is morning and the fishing dragons need some back up so me and your mother and Skullchrusher and Cloudjumper going out to help", He said calmly, "Dont go any where!".

I nodded and as soon as they walked out the door i beckened Astrid inside. She walked in.

"Nice house yours is so much bigger than mine", She said cheerfully.

"Yeah i know and the bad thing is i will be staying in it for the whole day i mean ugh!",I said banging my head against the wall.

"Ugh that is so lame , i wish we could go out flying together but ya know came at the wrong time", Astrid said, "Wait how about we fl away again but we fly somewhere hidden but close bye".

I nodded with a smile on my face. I walked outside no one was in sight. I got on Toothless as Astrid got on Stormfly and we flew of to Dragon Island.

We looked around. The island had resources but it did not have much room. I shifted my head telling Astrid that we should keep moving. The next island we came to was a really big island with mountains. We cheered and landed down on a platform high up from the main land. I lay down next to Toothless as i added the island onto my map as Astrid and StormFly started chopping down wood with Astrid's double sided axe.

"So Astrid what should we call it", I shouted down to Astrid.

"How about , Dragons Edge", She shouted back wiping the sweat off her forehead.

I wrote down it then walked to Astrid still chopping down the wood.

"That's enough , we dont need all of the trees chopped down to safe nature".

"Yeah i know i thought it was enough too", Astrid answered.

Our new home was found.