Chapter 37 - The New Threat

Your POV - Y/N

I quickly got on Toothless and flew of the death song island.

"Well that was new", I said to Toothless patting him on the neck. We where flying across the ocean North so we where flying away from Berk .... I think?
I was looking at the map I made and we where flying in the direction of itchy armpit. But when we came to the destination of itchy armpit I knew I got in the wrong way as it was not there.

I flew West some more that was supposed to be the way to Berk but I flew that direction for hours and I did not see Berk or any island on my map.

"Toothless? where are we?", I said sighing.

He groaned and then shook his head.

"Easy Bud we will get somewhere at some point", I said.

I stood up on the saddle and looked around. We where above the ocean I knew and above the clouds at the same time. Then I heard a click and Toothless started to roar and we where falling down.

I was holding onto Toothless's neck as we fell down. I felt us crash down on a giant ship.

Toothless was caught in a metal net and I stood protevting him

There was a croud of people with all sorts of weapons and they where not happy to see me.

"What do you want with my dragon?", I shouted at them getting out my flaming dragon blade.

Then from them all came a tall , big man with a huge black beard and had a lot of armour and he carried a hammer with nails inside it.

"Why hello there daughter of Stoick the Vast , I am Alvin the Treachurous and this is ground splitter", He introduced him and his whispering death that hissed and screeched at me.

"How do you know me?", I said walking back.

"Well lets just say I have met your father before, but im going to be nice and let you go this time but I am coming for Berk so get ready I am coming for all your dragons!", He said.

"Oh don't worry I have dealt with something way worse", I said remembering Drago Bludvist.

"Fine your dragon is mine!", He said jumping and grabbing my tied up dragon and pushing him into a cage.

I gasped and walked back as they walked towards me holding there weapons and then Alvin jumped at me and pushed me of the ship. I fell into the freezing cold ocean. Then I saw seashockers around me and then one wrapped me up in there wing and I did not know if they wanted to eat me or save me.

I panicked once more and then I fainted.