Chapter 19 - First Day Of The Academy

Your POV - Y/N

I was flying Toothless slowly just relaxing , laying down on him patting him on the neck.

"Man i reallly dont want to teach a couple of kids younger than me how to train a dragon? I mean shoud'nt they know by now because of there parents? or is it there parents sending them?", I exclamed to him.

He roared quietly reminding me i had to be somewhere.

It was already 3 o' clock and i was late.

I picked up full speed flying rapidly down to the training academy.

I landed inside it just before the gates closed.

I saw Astrid watching next to Stormfly giving me a thumbs up.

Then i looked at the students.

"Hey i am Snotlout you future husband", He said strongly looking at me blushing. Snotlout wore a black fur coat. He had little facial hair and bacl hair covered by a big horned viking helmet.

I snarled at him as Toothless did then i looked at the next student.

"Hey i am Fishlegs i know quite alot about dragons but i just so happen to be here", He said shaking like mad. Fishlegs wore a brown fur coat with little poaches tried onto a belt around it. He also had little facial hair and a very small viking helmet.

I shrugged then looked at the next 2.

"Hey i am Tuffnut", The boy said.

"Hey! I wanted to give the introduction", Snarled the girl cutting him off. They had to be twins as they had the same features but different genders.

They were known as Ruffnut and Tuffnut always fighting and super dumb.

"Well welcome all of you future dragon trainers", Mom said next.

"Yeah hi i am Y/N your head instructor", I said elbowing Mom," Today i am actually going to get you your own dragons. Then tomorrow i will teach how to care for them and pretty much every day will be a lesson".

"Yes. We are here to learn to fight or for some clang helmets", Mom said looking at the twins.

"So dont worry when the first dragon comes out i will teach you", I said pulling the lever of the cage with the Monsterous Nightmare in it.

"So who is brave enough to go first", I asked.

Snotlout shot up his hand," Yeah i will go cause i am soooooooo brave".

He stood infront of the Nightmare coming towards him.

He was shaking a little but was trying his best to stand still.

"Now just hold out your hand and dont move", I said taking his arm and placing it on the dragons nose.

"I did it?", Snotlout said now stroking the Dragon on the head.

I nodded.

Then the dragon started nuzzling into him as they went over to the side both cuddling into each other.

I smiled and just heard Snotlout say," I think i will call you hook fang".

Next it was Fishlegs he shook alot so i gave him a friendly , non- hostile dragon called a gronkle.

He was found later cuddling his dragon and naming it , Meatlug.

Then it was the twins then i thought hard.

I gave them a hideous zippleback.

The hideous zippleback was a 2 headed dragon so they could sit on each head.

The next minute i found them all standing in a straight line next to there dragons.

"Hey Y/N guess what my dragon is called Barf", Tuffnut said.

"And my dragon is called Belch", Ruffnut said barging Tuffnut out the way.

I smiled.

"Right next time. We will learn how to ride your dragons so see you next time aand the dragons you have now are yours forever", I said then they all smiled and leading there dragons back up to there houses in Berk.

I looked at Astrid then she walked over to me.

"Nice first lesson. You handled that pretty well for those guys you got there", Astrid said punching me friendly like.

"I know i dont know how i am supposed to teach them how to FLY!!!!! next week", I said looking at Mom and Astrid.

"Well at least you have a week to plan it out", Mom said handing me a sheet of paper with squares on it for planning.

"Wait i have to plan this all week i mean it is like i have to work 24/7!", I said to her.

She rolled her eyes then took the paper back and said,"Dont worry i will plan for you i knowhow you are so yeah you go on your break".

I thanked her then flew of with Astrid.