Chapter 39 - Not So Easy

Your POV - Y/N

"Come on nearly there the ship is in sight", I motivated the Deathsong.

He screeched and then flew faster towards the giant ship. We saw landed on the ship and I got my dragon blade out.

"Here again", Alvin ran through the croud of angry , evil Vikings and Groundsplitter the whispering death roared.

"Where is my dragon?", I shouted.

"Oh im not giving him to you , RUSH HIM LADS", He shouted and Vikings ran towards the deathsong and tied him up with ropes and he could not move at all. Then I ran to Alvin and dragged my flaming dragon blade across his face to make a huge scar. Then 2 Vikings tied metal chains around my hands and took my blade and threw it in the ocean.

"Not so easy Huh", Alvin laughed.

I was thrown into the cage that was below deck on the ship. I heard groaning behind me so I turned around and I saw Toothless tied up with metal chains and was in pain and could not move at all.

I ran to him and layed next to me as my hands where tied up to. I cried next to him and he groaned and rubbed and snuggled himself into me.

"Don't worry we will be saved sooner or later", I comforted him.

I smiled as tears ran down my face.

"WOW", I said as I saw more tied up dragons around us and they were shuffling up close to us. There was deadly nadders and monsterous nightmares, snafflefangs, raincutters and lots more.

I heard Alvin say up deck about his plan,"We capture all these dragons and blow them of the face OF THE EARTH , I only like my dragon and all these ones I want gone. Right lads we need more dragons and fast before we attack Berk and when we do we kill ALL OF THEM!".

I panicked and talking of killing with knifes I had an idea.

I had a knife on my gliding suit.

"Toothless hold this", I shuffled down to his mouth and he took the knife in his mouth.

Toothless started to hack at the chains with the very sharp knife. 2 Hours later I felt the chains become loose and then the chains broke of and I stood up taking the knife and I started to break free the other dragons and Toothless.

After they were set free we still could not get out the cage. Then I heard banging up deck and roars of dragons.

I looked through the cage roof and saw a red and white dragon and a man with a staff fighting of Alvin. He clanged his staff around Alvin's neck and he threw him into the ocean and Alvin's dragon flew away in fear.

Then his dragon burned the ship and all the angry Vikings jumped into the sea and the cage door flew open.

"Well hello again Y/N", Erret said.

I smiled then got n Toothless and all the other dragons flew away.

"Lets go",I said and we all flew away.

"Back to Berk we go", Eret said.