Chapter 33 - An Old Friend

Your POV - Y/N

"Toothless?", i gasped running to him.

He looked up at me and stuck out his tongue and he ran to me to. I hugged him realllly tight and he pressed into my back reallllly hard. tears ran down my cheek.

"How.... just how!", I said not complaining of course.

He barked out a small roar but of course i did not tell much. I smiled and laughed and told him how much i missed him. 

"I am so happy you are back , i could never see you go", I said to him.

I could really see emotion in Toothless's eyes it was almost like he was crying but tears would not flow. 

"I realy missed you , i got so scared how you disappeared in the sky. Wait that is what i need to know , who soht you down?", I looked at him straight in the eye. 

I Got more confused as who shot Toothless down? and Who brought him back to life?

Toothless started to walk around sniffing the area. 

Then our cottage door opened.

"Y/N , TOOTHLESS!", Mom came rushing out.

"He is alive i know but who made him alive and it is still a mystery who shot him down?", I said to her.

"I have no idea either but we will find him and make him pay", Mom said getting out her staff and starting to swing it around.

"Toothless?", Dad walked out the cotagge.

He ran over to him and patted him on the head,"Good to have you back you big strong alpha".

Toothless liked al the attention by all of us as he rolled on his back and go his belly rubs.

"Right get up you over grown lizard" I played with him getting him up.

"Now i got my axe so who shot him down and who will have to pay!", Dad threatned all the vikings around him.

"Dad dont worry we will find him but no one here did it", I calmed him down.