Chapter 14

Weeks had passed by and the trip had been a lot of fun for the boys. Donghae remembered all the moments he had spent with Hyukjae alone in that beach as he showered. He was so elated, that he started dancing to the beats of "I Got a Boy". Hell, yeah, he had the boy. During all of this, his bracelet slipped off his wrist. He bent down to take his bracelet. The bracelet was in his hands, but he felt an excruciating pain in his back. He could not stand up straight anymore.

Meanwhile, Hyukjae brought some snacks to the kitchen. He rushed upstairs when he heard Donghae crying for help.

He entered his room and realized that the voice was coming from the bathroom. There he was, Lee Donghae, lying on the floor with a shower curtain wrapped around him.

"What the fuck? Hae, what happened?"

"My back! I can't straighten it."

"How did you fall down?"

"I don't know. It must be gravity."

Hyukjae tried to lift his boyfriend's elephantine weight. Since he had take him out of the bathroom at any cost, he dragged the carpet his boyfriend was lying on.

When they were near the edge of the bed, Hyukjae stripped Donghae off the shower curtain, which revealed his naked body. He could not help but admire his boyfriend's perfect shape and awesome butt for a split second. He grabbed the brunette's butt, and tried lift the rest of the body. With all his strength, Hyukjae had finally managed to put Donghae on the bed.

The brunette buried himself under the sheets.

"Do you want some clothes?" Hyukjae asked.

"No, I like the sheets."

Hyukjae, being the organized and prepared kid he was, gave Donghae some painkillers.

"I think you have muscle spasm, Donghae. This is weird. You're 17! Use these painkillers, as and when needed, okay?"

"Okay, Hyukkie."

Tears appeared in Donghae's eyes. He started crying.

Hyukjae sat near his boyfriend, and caressed his head.

"Baby, everything's going to be fine."

"No, it's not! I want to pee!"

The concerned boyfriend suddenly got a phone call. It was Kyuhyun.

"Hey, where the fuck are you, dipshit?"

"What?"

"Kibum's in the hospital?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kibum went to the flea market to buy pirated CDs of the latest movies, and that's where he met his ex-girlfriend and first love, Jung Nari. Nari was engaged to a huge guy named Shindong, the leader of a famous teen delinquent gang in Busan. As to why Nari got involved with him, was a mystery.

Nari and Kibum shared a friendly hug.

All of a sudden, a huge man overshadowed them.

"Yah! Nari! Who's this guy?"

"Oh, this is Kibum. He's my ex."

"Are you cheating on me with him?"

Shindong, surprisingly, hugged the boy, "Nice to meet you!"

The next thing Kibum knew, he was at an abandoned park, which had turned into an arena for delinquents. He was kneeling in front of the huge blob of pork fat, namely Shindong, with his hands tied. The other members beat him up with baseball bats.