Chapter 5

The four friends sat at their favorite spot in the cafeteria. They ate in silence.

Then, suddenly, Kyuhyun cleared his throat, disturbing the silence, "Guys, I have an important announcement to make."

Hyukjae looked up with disinterest, "What is it?"

"Sungmin, would you like to do the honours?"

The bunny blushed, "Kyu and I are dating."

Hyukjae smirked, "Thought so."

Donghae reached out and hugged his best friend, "Congratulations, Minnie!"

Kyuhyun smirked, "By the way, Hyuk.... Have you found someone to date this time?"

Hyukjae grinned, "I have been eyeing this girl named Sojin from my class. Man, she's hot!"

The brunette almost puked at the thought of seeing Hyukjae with big boobs-big-butt Sojin.

On their way back to the class, there was tap on Hyukjae's shoulder. The black-haired boy turned around. It was none other than, Sojin.

The said girl blushed, "Hi, Hyukjae."

Hyukjae grinned, "Hi, Sojin."

"I wanted to say something to you, but it's private."

The black-haired man turned to his friends, "Would you guys please excuse us?"

The brunette, who wasn't ready to move, was dragged by the bunny and the evil friend.

"What's so private?" was the question bugging him.

Sojin took Hyukjae to a private place.

Sojin took a deep breath and started, "Hyukjae, I think we should date."

Hyukjae's heart thumped. He had always waited for this moment, "I think so too."

All of a sudden, Sojin planted a big kiss on Hyukjae's lips, startling him.

"From now on, you're my Hyukkie."

The brunette braved the free study session with uneasiness.

"From now on, you're my Hyukkie."

That particular sentence kept repeating in his mind. Yes, he was spying on Hyukjae and Sojin.

Sungmin called out the brunette, "If you like him, why don't you tell him? Don't deny it anymore."

The brunette pouted, "What if he rejects me? Plus, he's straight."

"It's better than bottling up your feelings."

The brunette sighed as he continued writing notes for his History project. All of a sudden, he was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. The classmate gave him a piece of paper.

"Dear Hae,

I want to meet you now. I have something important to tell you.

-Siwon"

Donghae crept out of his class.

The tall masculine-looking man wrapped his arms around the brunette, "Let's go to a place, where it's more private."

Siwon and Donghae stood in front of the pleasant sunset on the terrace of the school building.

Siwon took the brunette's hands put on near his heart.

The brunette blushed.

"I like you, Lee Donghae. You're the most gorgeous man I've ever fallen for.