Chapter Four

Chapter 4

"Boys!" We heard Paul yell while we looked around frantically. We saw where he was coming from, and ran into the tunnel.

Safe.

"Paul, never leave us alone like that again! They're all so eager to see us... We're lucky nobody found out about Ali!" Liam ranted.

"It's alright Liam. We're fine now." I soothed, patting his arm. He seemed to calm down nearly immediately.

"Hey, Alison! Meet your twin." Harry said, grabbing me away from Liam and pulling me to the girl I was masking as.

"Hi." I said quietly.

"Don't be shy! I'm Lou Teasdale, the boys' hair stylist. I'd advice losing that wig... Dollarama?" Lou joked, poking Harry's stomach. He grinned.

"Close."

"Haha. Let me help you with that, and then Harry can give you the tour of the plane."

"It's that big?" I asked, astonished. She grinned at me and nodded, and then took my wrist and towed me to the massive bathroom.

"Yup." she said, popping the 'p'.

"Nice."

"Why are you in a bald cap?"

"Liam likes to be thorough."

"Ah, I figured Liam was behind this, he doesn't like his family in the limelight. It can be hurtful. Did you know a rumor went around a few weeks ago that Harry an I were dating? Disgusting! I'm married and have a baby." She ranted, sighing angrily. I patted her shoulder comfortingly.

"That's insane. And dumb... I guess that's what you sign up for, right?"

"Yeah."

"Where are we headed?"

"London. Oh my... Is that your natural hair colour?"

"Yeah!"

"I love it! It's perfect... And it's so curly and long! How on earth..."

"Since I was a baby it's been crazy curly."

"It's beautiful!"

"Thanks Lou, I love yours too!"

"Aw thanks honey. But mines all fried and fake. I used to have wavy, dark blond hair. But I killed it!" She giggled. I smiled warmly at her. She was so cute, and sweet! "I can tell Harry's waiting impatiently for you. Be kind to him, he's having a hard time, with Caroline and all." She whispered the last part. I nodded carefully. I didn't know anything was wrong with Caroline and Harry. I would ask him later.

"Thanks again for helping me, Lou." I said, walking out the door to see Harry leaning on the door frame. I froze, and felt my heart flutter.

Crap.

"Ready for your tour?" He asked, trying to stun me. I rolled my eyes.

"Stop trying to wheel me, whatever deal you have with Liam can stop." I said jokingly. He froze, and I did too.

"How did you know about that?"

"Uh, I didn't. There's actually a bet?"

"Well... No. Uh, yes. There is. But it's completely different from me trying to 'wheel' you."

"Care to tell me the bet?"

"Well... I'm having trouble with Caroline, and I was wondering-"

"Hazza!" Louis called, cutting him off. I groaned quietly.