Chapter Twenty Four

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask you guys something.

If I were to post my new story, would you read it, or at least give it a try? It's not 1D, it's actually a teen fiction and I've been editing it for a while. Here's the prologue:

Julia Smith is a straight A student that attends Richmond High School in Brooklyn, New York. She is your typical good girl- she's an aspiring triple threat and has a nearly perfect attendance record. Not to mention she has a huge musical coming up.

Now meet Finn Hauser. Quarterback of the Richmond High Knights, on his way to earning a football scholarship, has his whole life waiting for him. He's dating the cheer captain- Janelle Lowe, and couldn't be happier with his status. He truly values his friends- and his reputation as well.

When Finn's parents go away to South Africa for two months, his parents ask their lifelong friends, Smiths, to take care of their only child while they're away.

Finn doesn't really understand why they're going away, and he doesn't really care- until he finds out that he'll be staying with Julia's family. He can't be seen living in the same house as goody-goody Julia Smith- it will undoubtably ruin his image.

How will the two react to each other? Will they find a friend in the most unlikely of places? Or will the fact that they're from two different worlds keep them apart?

Let me know what you think!

xxLena

Chapter 24

"Harry, hurry up!" I yelled in the front foyer. It was time for school, my first day back, and he was going to make me late. I sighed. "If you don't hurry up, I'm leaving without you!"

"I'm here! I'm here. Let's go, I'll drive." He said, taking the keys off the key holder, and leading me outside. My mum had already left for work, as had Camila. I didn't protest to him driving my car, but I made a mental note to make sure I drove us home.

"Are you excited?" I asked him, the biggest grin on my face. I was excited. I hadn't seen Kendall, Corie, Izzy or Sophia in two months! I was bouncing off the walls.

"I'm nervous." He admitted, his hand on mine. I took a deep breath.

"Harry, what are we?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we act like a couple, but it's not official and I don't know if you want to keep this up or..."

"Ali, I'm in love with you. Of course I want you to be my real girlfriend."

"I'm in love with you too." I whispered.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Sorry, no." I said, turning away and making sure the glint in my eyes wasn't visible.

"W-What?"

"Relax! I'm joking. Of course I'll be your girlfriend. And you said I wasn't funny." I grinned, intertwining my fingers with his. He smiled and sighed, like a weight had been lifted off his chest. It seemed like that for me too- now we could finally start our real relationship. "Don't be nervous. My girls will love you."

"Your girls?"

"Kendall, Corie, Izzy, Sophia. You'll love them. I know I do."

"Then I'm excited for you."

"I can tell you're nervous. Don't be. The teachers know our circumstance, and they'll give us work that's at our level."

"It's not that I'm worried about."