Chapter Twenty Two

Okay guys, I've decided on an update schedule for the rest of book. I'll update on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Vote, comment, fan, enjoy! :)

Chapter 22

"Ali? Wake up, we have to leave." Liam shook me out of my sleep. I scanned the room for the clock, which read 10:45. I groaned quietly.

"Why?"

"Because you have to pack, eat, then come with us to a meet and greet." he grinned.

"No! I'm not going."

"You have to. We're leaving right from the meet and greet to the airport, and then home. So wake up." He said. He waited until I rolled out of bed and got changed in the bathroom until he left me alone.

-------------

"Are you excited?" Harry asked me as he sat down beside me. I shook my head.

"I don't want to hear anything about Caroline. I don't want to talk about her, hear any rude comments about any of us, anything. People can be so rude." I blurted. Harry nodded thoughtfully.

"But you have to understand that if they ask you a question, you can't just ignore them. So if they ask about Caroline, just say something to make you look good in their eyes. Sound good?"

"Sounds good." I sighed. He rubbed my back soothingly, knowing that I didn't want to be here.

"It will be over before you know it." He whispered, before pecking my cheek quickly and settling down into his chair.

"Alright boys. The gates are opening in about 20 seconds, so have fun, be yourselves, don't have too much fun." Paul winked, before the screaming began and the large curtain in front of us lifted. Paul quickly went around to the back, and stood protectively behind Harry and I.

Then it all began.

It felt like a blur. Some wanted my autograph, some didn't, it all went very fast. Not fast enough that we could avoid questions, but still fast.

I actually didn't even have an autograph prepared, so I just scribbled my name and two x's. It didn't look too bad.

"Harry, can you say you love Abby?"

"I love Abby!" He shouted. The girl shrieked and I shuddered.

"Harry, what happened with you and Caroline?"

"Nothing happened. We broke up a while ago," He said with a smile, signing the little girl's CD case.

"Ali! I heard you cried when Harry kissed Caroline. True?"

"Well Caroline kissed him. And yes." I said, sneaking a glance at Harry. His eyes were locked on the young girl, and his lips pressed tightly together. I sighed, and gave the girl a weak smile. And just like that, she was gone.

-------------

"Excited?"

"Exhausted." I confirmed to Harry. We'd just gotten on the plane, and the whole day was a blur. I honestly could barely remember anything. But I finally get to go home... I'd barely talked to my friends from home in the past two months.

And I turn 17 in 6 days. Well, five. Since it'll be April 20th when we get home. I get to spend my birthday with Harry, Liam, my mum, Kendall, Corie, Sophia, Izzy and everyone I love. It's wonderful.

I've already planned everything. I would go to school for a week with Harry and Liam, and take a private intensive dance course for another. And then I would be leaving for Cheshire, which is really nerve racking. This must be what Harry's feeling now, meeting my mum and friends.

"You can sleep you know. I probably will." Harry said. My eyes wandered over to Liam, who was already sound asleep.

"I think I will." I said quietly, and leaned my head onto his shoulder. It was so comfy here... Maybe I'll try and sleep the whole way home. Less stressing, less worrying. Less thinking about Harry, or Liam, or Kendall... Or mum...

I sighed blissfully when the darkness overtook me.