Chapter Ten

Chapter 10

"So what should we do?" Niall asked Harry and I. We decided to split into groups of three, and just relax. We hadn't gotten noticed yet, and I hoped it stayed that way. It was sort of nice.

"I have no idea. I've never been to Ireland."

"This is your area of expertise, Niall." Harry grinned, poking his stomach.

"We can go down to the beach?"

"I haven't been to the ocean in ages! Let's go." I said enthusiastically. I did love the beach.

"We don't have bathing suits." Harry pointed out.

"We're not going swimming! It's only March." Niall pointed out. Harry nodded, and then grabbed my hand and started swinging them as we walked. "Crap." He grumbled under his breath, nodding towards some teenagers with One Direction shirts on. Harry held tightly onto my hand and I held tightly onto Niall's hood as they quickly ran into an alley.

"Don't talk." Harry whispered.

"But why-" Harry interrupted me by placing a hand over my mouth. I scowled.

"Do you think they're gone?"

"No, probably not."

"Who cares?" I asked into Harry's hand.

"Do you want to get hate? Do you want to make it to the beach today?" Harry snapped. My eyes widened and I shrunk back. "We care. About you."

"That's true, Ali. If we go out there, they'll follow us to the beach."

"I'm okay with that. The majority of them seem pretty nice. And we'll just ask them nicely to not follow us."

"You're so naive."

"You're so negative." I countered. Harry rolled his eyes and tip toed towards where we entered the alley.

"Oh my gosh! I found them!" Someone screamed as Harry inched towards the street. He cursed and dashed back to where Niall and I were waiting.

"I told you." He snapped, glaring at me.

"I-I didn't-"

"It's okay, Ali." Niall whispered. "He's just stressed." I nodded, and stayed close behind Harry as we walked to where all the crazy fans were.

As we stepped out onto the street he grabbed my hand- almost violently, I could say- and put on a happy face. It didn't reach his eyes, and it really set the mood for me. Here I was, meeting some fans and trying to make a good impression, and he's sad.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Harry Styles and Niall Horan?"

"And Alison Richards?"

"This is crazy!"

"Should we go say hi? Or wait for them to come here?" Harry whispered.

"Let's go." I whispered back, motioning for Niall to follow us.

"Hi!" Harry said cheerfully.

"How are ya?" Niall asked happily. He didn't even need to put on a happy face. He was always happy.

"Oh my gosh!" They screamed. I shrunk back, and Harry's grip on me tightened.

"Would you like us to sign those for you?" Harry asked politely, his eyes resting on the Up All Night and Take Me Home CD's they were holding. They answered by holding their CD's out, and fan-girling wildly.

"Guys, Harry here has a bit of a headache, so I was wondering, if you could quiet down a wee bit." Niall asked them. They seemed to quiet down immediately. I widened my eyes at them.