Chapter Thirty Three

Sorry for the late upload guys! Three more chapters left :)

Chapter 33

"Boys?" Paul called into the hotel room that we were all sitting in. "Our new band members are here!"

"Sweet!" Louis cheered. "Send them in!"

"Hello!" Niall smiled at the two boys who had just walked in. "Why don't you introduce yourselves?"

"Well I'm Dan, and I play guitar a little." The older looking one said with a faint smile.

"Uh, my name's Josh. I play the drums." He told us. Josh looked very young- he couldn't be older than twenty.

"I'm Liam, and this is Zayn, Niall, Louis, Harry and Alison."

"Nice to meet you all." Dan smiled. Josh gave us a small smile as well, but you could tell he was very nervous.

"Hey Dan, why don't we give you the tour?" Liam asked. "I'll take Zayn and Louis, the rest of you show Josh." Liam ordered. Harry jumped up and offered me his hands so that I could stand up too. The older boys left, leaving us alone to properly introduce ourselves.

"I'll start. My name's Niall, I'm 17, turning 18 in September. I'm from Mullingar."

"I'm Harry, I just turned 17 in February, and I'm from Cheshire."

"And I'm Alison. Or just Ali, if you want. I turned 17 in April, and I'm from Wolverhampton. Liam's my cousin."

"So I'm meeting Harli in the flesh!" Josh joked. I laughed quietly.

I don't know about Harry, but I find it incredibly strange that people that I've never met before, know about my personal life. I understand that it's just what comes with dating a celebrity, but still.

"Yeah." Harry chuckled, glancing at me. "That's us."

"Why don't we show you around? There's not much to our room, but it's pretty easy to get lost." Niall told him.

"We all have a separate wing of the penthouse." Harry said. "The singers have the north wing, the styling team the east, the security team the south, and the band has the west. We all share the kitchen and living room and all that stuff. There's only three bathrooms, so the younger boys get one, the older ones get one, and the girls have their own." He explained to Josh, who was taking every single word in.

"Ali has her own bed in the stylist's room, since they're all girls, but she never sleeps there." Niall grinned at Harry and I.

"Niall!" Harry said, his wide eyes looking at Josh to see how he took it. He was chuckling quietly to himself, alternating looks between Harry and Niall. I'd noticed that he hadn't looked at me once. I wasn't exactly upset... Whatever.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Niall chanted as Harry got him in a headlock.

"Don't say that!" Harry told him, before letting him go.

"Let's keep going on the tour." I said once I stopped laughing.

"I think we're about done." Harry said.

"Nice tour." Josh commented, peeking over at Niall. I knew that those two would become close, considering they're both from Ireland, and Josh seems to have the same sense of humour as Niall. It was a friendship made in heaven.

-------------

"So what do you think of him?" I asked Harry as soon as we were in the elevator.

"I think he was a fan beforehand."

"I think it was creepy how he brought up us." I giggled. "But he seems nice."

"He reminds me of Nialler." He chuckled. I nodded in agreement.

"I was just thinking that." I grinned. "They'll be good friends."

"I know they will."

"Oh my god!" We heard as soon as the elevator opened. "Harry Styles!" Someone screamed.

"And Alison Richards!"

"The others must be coming soon!"

"Harry! Ali! Alison!"

I immediately froze, and felt Harry tense up beside me. He locked his arm around mine, his eyes wide.

"Hello." He said calmly to the hoard of girls in front of us. They all screamed in response, and I would've covered my ears if my arm wasn't being held down by Harry. "Excuse us." He said, trying to push his way through the crowd.

I saw a girl reaching for his head, hands outstretched. I glared at the hand, and as soon as it was closing on Harry's hood, I pulled him away from the girl. He gave me a grateful look, and then started pushing his way through, with the assistance of hotel security.

"What were we thinking?" I cried as soon as we ran out the back entrance of the hotel. It was a miracle there weren't more girls here.

"We weren't." Harry laughed. "But it was kind of funny. I think that girl would've torn my sweater off if you hadn't pulled me away." He grinned, ruffling my hair. I ducked away from him and tried to smooth it down.

"So where should we go?"

"It's up to you." He said, grabbing my hand and swinging it beside us as we walked. "It's our last day in France. What's something you've always wanted to do?"

"I don't even know."

"Eat at a French restaurant? Eat real French fries? Have some French toast?"

"I'm guessing you're hungry." I laughed. He nodded sheepishly.

"Why don't we go to a French fast food place where we can have some real French fries?" I grinned, only half joking.

"I know the perfect place." He smiled. I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow! Harry did his research?"

"No, Niall told me about this place he went to last week in Paris." He chuckled. I nodded, and let him lead me through the streets of Amnèville.