Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16

"Ali-Bear?" I heard from outside my door. I had heard a series of soft knocks on my door. It could only be Harry. I groaned, and swung my legs out of the bed.

"Don't call me that." I snapped as I opened the door.

"Ali?"

"No."

"Alison?" He asked, the ghost of a smile playing at the edges of his lips.

"No. Don't talk to me at all, actually."

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm too tired for this. You can have the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I announced.

"That's fine. I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, I will."

"No, I will!"

"Harry, shut your mouth. I'm sleeping on the couch and that's-" I got cut off by Harry's lips.

It was the same weird rush of emotions that I got every time- the flash of electricity. It wasn't that weird, it felt almost like it was the way it was supposed to be.

But then I remembered Caroline.

I tried to pull away, but Harry's arms wrapped around my neck, holding me to him lightly. It wasn't too hard, but I couldn't move away.

But I didn't mind.

Finally when Harry released me, he sighed and his eyes fluttered open.

"I get the couch." He whispered, pressing his forehead to mine.

"No." I protested weakly, and then grabbed his hand in my dainty one and stumbled towards the bed.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't want to talk about it." I said, still trying to catch my breath. It wasn't like I was mad. I was in complete bliss.

And in this moment, I don't care about anything.

I don't care that Harli's over. I don't care that Harry will never love me. I don't care that Caroline hates me, I don't care that I'm breaking all the rules by falling in love with Harry.

Because I'm happy now, and nothing will take that away from me.