Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Harry asked, frowning.

"I'm almost an adult, Harry." I said, tilting my head in annoyance. "Besides. You aren't my only friend in the band."

"But I am your only roommate."

"I'll hang out at Liam's."

"Just be careful." he warned me. I barked a laugh.

"And remember to use protection. Now go." I giggled, and tried pushing him away to his real girlfriend. I saw the red blush creep onto his cheeks, and he lightly kissed my forehead before walking off to where Caroline waited impatiently. "Careful." I whispered, as I met Caroline's eyes. I didn't want Harry in trouble for something I made happen.

"What?" Zayn asked from beside me, making me jump.

"What?"

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing! I said now go."

"No, you said something."

"Zayn!" I whined.

"I heard you. What are you talking about? Why would Harry get in trouble?"

"I'll talk to you later." I grumbled as Liam and the boys walked up. I honestly had no intention on telling Zayn anything. I wasn't going to tell anyone what had happened during the concert.

"Let's go guys!" Louis cheered as a black car pulled up. I squished into the back with Liam and Niall, and just stared out the window the entire time. What was I going to do?

-------------

"Want to come to our room, Ali?" Liam asked.

"That's okay. I'm really tired, I just want to sleep."

"I'll walk you there."

"No Liam, that's okay."

"Where's our room key?"

"By the bed." Louis said absently. I crossed my arms. Liam can't stop babying me for the life of him. "Night Ali."

"Night Louis." I sighed, and followed Liam out of the room.

"You were silent the whole way here. Speak."

"About what?"

"About what's bothering you."

"At least wait until we get to my room. The doors have ears." I murmured. He sighed, but didn't say another word until I pushed open my hotel door and immediately locked and dead bolted it.

"It's about the death threat, isn't it." He guessed. My breath caught in my throat. I wouldn't have to tell him about Caroline.

"Yeah! Yeah, that's what it's about."

"Was that sarcastic?"

"No, Liam."

"It sounded sarcastic."

"It wasn't. And if I don't get some sleep soon, I will pass out."

"Get your pajamas on then, goof."

"Thank you." I sighed, and grabbed them out of my suitcase and ran to the bathroom. I immediately sat down on the floor and started to think.

Should I tell Harry and Liam about the conversation between Caroline and I? Or should I keep it to myself? I don't want Harry in trouble with Caroline, but I also don't want her to hurt him...