Chapter Three

Chapter 3

"Liam, where's the car?" I asked calmly but through clenched teeth. He was just asking to get mobbed.

"I don't know."

"Are you crazy?!" I hissed.

"Apparently! Calm down, Ali,"

"You're going to get... mobbed," I told him. He shook his head slowly, but whipped out his black iPhone and started typing quickly.

"Nialler." he told me when I looked at him questioningly. He sighed angrily when Niall replied. "They're at a Slurpee store. Those idiots!" He fumed. I rubbed his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"They'll be here soon Liam. Calm down."

"I am calm. And there they are." He said, grinning. I turned my head to see a sleek, black limo.

"What?! No way! I will not let you pay for me to ride in this!"

"This isn't a carnival ride love. Get in." Zayn Malik's voice chirped from the tinted window. My eyes widened as Liam opened the door for me.

"Get in the van." Louis Tomlinson growled, trying to sound like a pedophile. I grinned at the older boy, earning a full blown smile from him.

"Paul! Meet Liam's cousin, Alison." Niall said confidently.

"Hi," I smiled. "You can call me Ali."

"I thought you liked kiddo." Liam grumbled.

"I do." I insisted, sliding into the limo beside Niall. Liam sighed mockingly, and let it go.

The boys eventually told me that we were going to the airport, to fly to London. Their schedule is insane. Just what they had to do when they got to London took up the whole half hour drive, along with some light banter and me getting to know them better.

All fears of them not liking me just slipped away. It had only been 30 minutes and I already felt at home with these boys.

"Paul, are we almost there?" Louis whined. Paul chuckled- he had a deep chuckle.

"Yes, Lou. Just 5 more minutes. Dig around in the back for something for Ali." He said.

"Thanks Paul." Niall told him.

"You're the best bodyguard ever!"

"Bodyguard? That sure does me justice. I'm your baby sitter!" Paul joked, catching my eye in the mirror and winked. I grinned back.

"Wait, how come I need a disguise?"

"You need to look like Lou." Harry piped up.

"Our hairstylist." Louis corrected.

"We don't want any rumors going around that you're dating someone in the band, so stay close to Louis and Liam. People don't know yet."

"And we don't want you to be thrown to the public yet." Liam finished for Zayn. I nodded, still not understanding. I ended up just going along with it.

"You look about Lou's size." Harry commented.

"She is." Liam snapped, apparently unhappy that Harry was looking at my size? It made no sense. Liam was so overprotective. I'm almost 17, and he's still treating me like a baby.

"Okay, when do I get to meet this Lou?" I asked Liam.

"On the plane." Niall answered quickly. Liam shot him a look.

"So I get to meet her?"

"Of course! Now put on this wig." Louis told me.

"You're dressed fine, but we need to switch purses. And you need to wear glasses."

"Lou is okay with this?"

"Of course she is." Zayn said, rolling his eyes mockingly.

"That's... Nice..." I muttered absently as they pulled my long hair into a bald cap. "This is weird." I said as the boys pulled a blond wig over my head.

"There." I said, looking in the mirror and touching up the blond wig. I was quite satisfied. I didn't look like me at all.

"Alright boys, we have to run."

"Ali, do you run?"

"Not in these." I said, looking down at my flip flops. Harry dug around in a large bag in the trunk. He pulled out some nice tennis sneakers, and of course they were my size. Lou could be my long lost twin, size wise. "Thanks Harry."

"No problem." He said, as Zayn pulled open the door.

"Oh my gosh it's One Direction!" I heard, and I finally grasped what was happening.

"Liam?" I said, and he grabbed my wrist urgently and started dragging me down the airport hallway.

"Guys, there's too many of them. We have to hide." Harry panted.

"Men's room. There are no boys there... They wouldn't come in here, would they?"

"They can't." Zayn said, pointing to the security guard standing outside of it. I had noticed then that Paul hadn't ran with us, I guess he had trailed behind... Weird.

"Hi, uhm, sir? We're sort of hiding from people... And we were wondering if we could hide in the bathroom behind you." Niall asked the man. He raised his dark glasses to his forehead, and recognition lit up his eyes.

"You're One Direction!"

"Yeah... And uhm we're hiding from them." Harry said, pointing the fans who were going crazy. This is what they live every single day?!

"Of course! Hurry up, get in there kids."

"We were also wondering if you could tell them we're headed to terminal S...?"

"Let me guess. You're in terminal A?"

"How'd you know?"

"I've seen many celebrities. Their private jets always wind up there somehow. Get in there, hurry up!" He told us. I giggled, and started into the washroom. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, and then a weight lifted off my head. I cursed, and then realizing it was just the security guard I got a hold on myself.

"Hey!"

"Not you, little lady." He said, throwing my wig back at me.

"What? Liam, help!" I snapped.

"You're one of the girls they're hiding from."

"I'm Liam's cousin!"

"Uh huh..."

"No, I really am!"

"Too late now!" he muttered as the fangirls approached us.

"Hey, you left that car with One Direction! They must be in the bathroom!"

"Let's wait."

"You ladies are foolish. The boys ran to terminal S... I'm just waiting for the loo." I said, trying to have the Cheshire accent. I saw their faces light up and smiled at them until the last one was out of sight.

"Impressive."

"Thank you." I said in my posh accent, curtsying. "Boys? Let's go." I called. They unlocked the door, peeked around and each handed the security guard five euros.

"Thank you! Let's go Ali." Liam whispered.

"Thanks!"

"Thanks man!"

"Thank you sir." Zayn said, and the security guard smiled and waved at us while we ran to our terminal.