I'm Having The Alpha's Baby. [12]

"They're so gorgeous." I said standing over Ty and Bri's cribs. The babies have been home for a week. Babies are absolutely exhausting. One of them wakes up, starts crying, and wakes the other up. Luckily, we've worked out a routine where we both get up each time so no one is getting more responsibility.

"Yes they are. We did a great job, babe." Mark said. He had his arms wrapped around me from behind as we both stared at our sleeping angels. I let out a yawn and leaned backwards towards him.

"We should take a nap." I suggested. It was two in the afternoon and the babies were up all night.

"You can, but I have to get to work. We recently had some guys go through their transformations and I need to train them." Mark said kissing the top of my head.

"Fine, but are you sure you don't want to just take an hour nap?" I asked turning around and wrapping my arms around him.

"I'd love to, but I really need to train them. I can go longer without sleep, I'm a werewolf, remember?" He said putting a finger under my chin and lifting my face up to meet his.

"That means Ty and Brielle are going to be werewolves. How am I supposed to be a good mom to my children when I can't relate to what they're going through?" I asked instantly feeling bad. I don't want to fail my children.

"I'll teach you all about werewolves, but you pretty much know everything. That's why I'm here babe. They're going to need you for a lot of other things." Mark said leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"I guess. I haven't slept in practically two days. The odd thing is, I don't mind, I love being a mom." I said glancing back at my sleeping children.

"And I love being a dad. I love being a husband too. Now, go to sleep and I'll be back before seven." Mark said picking me up and carrying me to the couch in the nursery. I giggled and kissed his soft lips.

"I love you, husband." I said with a sleepy smile.

"I love you too my gorgeous wife." He replied back with a deep kiss and then leaving. Before I knew it, I passed out.

"Waaahhhh!" I heard the sound of Ty crying as I woke up. Ty is usually the one who wakes up first, so this is no surprise. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was five. A three hour nap is pretty good for having week old children.

"I'm coming baby." I said getting up from the couch and picking up my red-faced son. He was letting out his "I'm hungry mommy!" scream. I pulled down my shirt and sat down in the rocking chair. I gently rocked back in forth as my son fed and calmed down.

"Wahhhhh!" Came a high pitched cry from Brielle's crib. Ty had begun to fall asleep in my arms, so I quickly burped him and put him back in his crib. I fed and burped Brielle, then changed both of their diapers. I decided that it would be good for me to take them out for a stroll.

After strapping in my wide-eyed babies, I began to stroll them around the garden out back. Their stroller seats were faced towards me and their eyes were fixated on me. I love my children so much, they are absolutely my world. Being a mom is truly the best thing to ever happen to me.

"Ggggggg. Bahh. Ooh." Came gurgles and coos from the stroller. The twins looked up at me with their big eyes that captivate you.

"They make the cutest noises, don't they." Carrie said pulling up next to me with Scott in his stroller. Scott and Brielle faced each other at the same time and stared. This is typically normal baby behavior, but something seemed different.

"Well I think we might have future mates on our hands." I said to Carrie, she had the same look I did. My baby is a week old, I'm not ready for her to find her mate!

"Oh dear, we're going to have to keep them away from each other!" Carrie said with a small grin. I better not tell Mark, he'll have a cow. He's already wrapped around their fingers, and so am I. I was frozen in awe at the sight of my gorgeous children.

"Carrie! Aubrey! There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" I heard a frantic Sadie shout from behind us.

"What's the matter?" Carrie asked.

"I have some really important news!" She said, a huge grin breaking out over her face.

"Spit it out!" I said trying to get it out of her.

"I'm gonna be a mommy!" She shouted excitedly. Sadie and I squealed in excitement. All of our kids could grow up together now!

------------------

Sorry for  not updating for awhile, I've been incredibly busy.

I'm making some changes to the story and I will try to update soon!!!