I'm Having The Alpha's Baby. [14]

Mark's POV

 It's been two weeks since the incident at Aubrey and I's apartment, and I still cannot find Kadie. It's beginning to really piss me off. I can't stand the thought of my wife and children being under any threat. This is taking waly too long and I have no clue how she is escaping all of my trackers.

 Aubrey stirred in her sleep and rolled over, keeping her head now pressed tightly against my chest. It simply amazes me that we've gone so far in almost four years now. She has absolutely no idea how strong she is and how I would do absolutely anything for her.

"Mmmph." Aubrey mummbled as she slowly began waking up. She shook her head and pressed it tighter against my chest.

 "Good morning sleepy." I said kissing the top of her head and rubbing her back gently.

 "No." She simly stated, adding on a little groan at the end.

 "We have two babies, who I am pretty sure are very hungry right now." I said, knowing that saying that would most likely get her up.

 "You're a jerk, Mark." She said, raising her hair up and allowing me to see her face, which did not look very happy.

 "I'm simly stating the truth, babe." I said, releasing her from my arms and gettting out of the bed. Aubrey glared at me and got out of bed at the same time as me, only to hear Ty let out a very large wail. We walked into the room and say a very angry looking Ty, and a very angelic sleeping Bri.

 "I'll feed Ty and you wake up and change Brielle. If she sleeps much longer it will throw her off schedule." Aubrey said heading towards Ty's crib.

 I woke up a very tired looking Brielle, that managed to give me the same look her mother gives me when she wakes up. It simply is crazy how much Brielle looks like Aubrey, and Tyler looks like me. Thankfully that happened, because it managed to get my mother off of my back; she didn't believe that the twins were mine.

**Flashback**

 "Mark, you're my only child, I am simply looking out for you." My mother stated as she ran outside after me. I had gone while Aubrey was about seven months pregnant, to convince my mother to at least see her grandchildren. However, she was having none of it.

 "Scarlett," I started out with her first name becuase I know she hates it, "Aubrey is my mate, the mother to MY children, and all I want is for you two to get along. She wants you to see our children, she wants you at the wedding, and she wants you to be apart of our lives."

 "I refuse to be around that ruthless whore that stole my son from his mate. She is HUMAN Mark, and she is very fragile. Those children that she's unfortunatley bringing into the world, if they are even yours, are half human too." She said very menacingly. A look crossed her face that sent chills down my spine. What was she planning?"

 "KADIE IS NOT MY MATE." I boomed in my alpha tone. Scarlett cringed and took a couple steps back. "If you do not clean up your act, I will kick you out of this pack and have you exiled." I said very threatening.

 "Son," My father said calling me over. "your mother is in a very fragile state of mind at the moment. Please, take it easy on her." He said, rubbing his temples.

"What is going on, dad?" I asked, as we began walking through the woods.

 "I've decided to break the bond with your mother. Kadie comes over almost every single day, filling her head with nonsense. I cannot take it anymore. I love Aubrey, and I know she is your mate. I told Scarlett that until she realizes this too, our bond will remain broken." My father said, looking incredibly stressed out.