Chap. 6|

"Briana," Chancelor spoke on the other end after two rings.

"Yes?" I asked softly.

"I'm sorry, I truly am." He told me as I nodded my head like he could see me. "Since we can't change the fact that I'm leaving in three weeks, can we at least make the best of it?" Chance asked as I played with my fingers.

"I don't know, I'm still upset that you're leaving." I admitted. "Hearing you tell me that you were leaving me, crushed me." I told him.

"I'm sorry Briana. I didn't mean to do that," he responded.

"I don't know if you know but I'm kinda addicted to you now. The way you put it on me got me feeling some type of way," I smirked as Chancelor chuckled.

"Well damn," he said. "I'm feeling you too baby. I don't want to leave you but it's my job, I can try to shorten my length of stay but that's about it." He said as I smiled at the fact that he was feeling me just as much as I was feeling him. "Are you on your way to work yet?" He asked.

"No, I'm not coming in today" I told him.

"Avoiding me?" Chancelor said.

"That was kinda my motive." I laughed slightly.

"Still feeling that way?" He asked.

"Nah, I'm still not going in though."

"I'll come to you then." He suggested.

"That's fine," I smiled.

"See you in like an hour baby." He said.

"Okay," I hung up.

"You can bring your nosy ass back in here now!" I yelled to Sasha who was making a lot of noise on the other side of my door.

"What?" Sasha entered. "I thought I lost my penny on the floor," she said as she looked down near her feet.

"Bye," I laughed as I put the top on my ice cream tub.

"Soooooo how did it go?" Sasha said as she sat Indian style at the foot of my bed.

"It went well, he about to come over here. So you gon need to get gone," I joked.

"I will no worries," she put her hands in the air. "Brian told me to tell you that he was going out with his friends today," she informed me as I nodded my head.

1 gone, 1 more to go. 🙄

I just wanna spend time with my baby.

"So like I'm gon bring you lunch tomorrow at work, be prepared." Sasha said as she got up from my bed.

"You just wanna fuck again, you ain't slick" I laughed.

Sasha and one of the leasing consultants in the office, Ryan, have been fucking on and off for the past 2 years. I don't know why they don't just get together. Sheesh. I guess sex means nothing like what it means to me. Shiddddddd you fuck me right, you gon be stuck with my ass.

"I'm leaving now," Sasha said as she gathered her things. "I'm gon miss you," she sang.

"Yeah, yeah." I said as she came over and attacked me with a huge hug. "Get off of me," I yelled as she was suffocating me.

"I just thought you needed a hug, don't lose yourself okay?" She said as she released me.

"I hear you," I said.

"I didn't ask if you heard me." She responded.

"I understand Sasha," I said annoyed with her nagging.