Virgin lips {7}

Suddenly we screeched to a halt. Of course Harry got distracted and almost ran a red light. Looking over at him I could see a faint blush coming up. I calmly removed his hand because I'm not trying to die before I graduate-.- .
In silence we continued to drive home, you could really feel the sexual tension in the car. That is why as soon as we pulled in the driveway I jumped out and went into the house leaving Harry behind.
"Hey Bella, how was school?" My mom asked.
"It was fine. I just have a lot of homework to do." I replied playing with the ends of my hair as she sat on the couch watching The Vow. I honestly hate that movie. The way it ends pisses me off so I try to avoid it as much as possible.
"Well ok. Don't forget your grandparents are coming over this weekend." Thank God. I'm in need of new clothes and I know for a fact when they come we are going shopping. Without a reply I made my way upstairs to my room.
Knowing that if Harry decided to make a surprise visit I wouldn't get my homework done, I locked the door and for once actually started working.
10 minutes into being on track all I could think about was Harry. How good it would feel to have him on top of me taking my innocence away. Actually now that I think about it that kind of scared me. How is something so big supposed to fit in something so small. Maybe I should tell Harry I'm a virgin, but would it scare him away. Why would he want someone inexperienced...
Getting up and walking to Harry's room I go straight in. "Well hello to you too" Harry said upon my entry.
I think I should just go out and say it but I don't know how. "Harry I'm a virgin!" I blurted out. Well that's a way.
"Yes I know." How the hell? I know for a fact I didn't tell him.
"What how?!" Did I act virginy is that a thing?
"Babygirl. I can tell by your virgin lips." He smirked. Well this is awkward.. Maybe I should've just kept my mouth closed.
"Would you like to change that?" He asked up. Hell no! ABORT MISSION! CODE RED!! I quickly ran out of his room as I heard him laughing like a mad man. I ran to my room and closed the door and sat in my bed thinking about Harry taking my virginity. For a Virgin I sure do have a dirty mind.