hotel fun {13}

After walking around for a hour or two we decided it was time to go to the hotel. We managed to get lost for about 30 minutes because Harry didn't want to ask for directions. Men. I finally got tired of walking and went to the nearest gas station to ask for help despite Harry's protesting. Turns out the hotel was only another mile away.
We finally made it to the hotel and let me tell you, I have never walked so much in my life. I'm honestly dying. Like I never did anything in gym and I would say I regret it but I know that if I had to go back I would do the same thing again. Back to the subject though, this hotel was magnificent. A water fall type thing in the middle. Glass elevators. Restaurants nicer than I've ever seen. My favorites things would have to be the pool and movie theater. Oh and of course room service *insert drool emoji*
"Babe our room is ready" Harry said touching my back. Making my way after him, we stepped on to the elevator. I was to busy watching the was the people kept getting tinier to realize that Harry had pressed the top floor. I've never been on the top floor. Actually that's a lie. When me and my cousin went to Florida we would ride the elevator up and down until the security came and told us to stop. But I've never STAYED on the top floor that's for the hella rich people. Which honestly doesn't surprise me because Harry is extra rich.
Stepping off of the elevator I looked around noticing only about 2 rooms. What kind of hotel only has 2 rooms on the top floor?! "Harry why are there only two rooms up here?" I asked. I obviously wasn't complaining because that means more privacy but still.
"Well I didn't really want anyone to disturb us and that way when your parents come they will have a room on our floor." Harry said. Ugh. I totally forgot about my parents coming. What a mood crusher.
"Oh ok. Nice thinking" I said kissing his cheek.
"Your kingdom awaits, princess" Harry said opening the door. When I say my jaw dropped I'm not kidding. I could fit my whole house in here. Actually that's not true but almost. ITS HUGE. LIKE WTF WHO HAS MONEY FOR THIS. I would totally hate to clean this room it's to big. Without thinking I ran and jumped on the bed.
"You know what's even better?" he said. Without giving me time to reply he ran and starting jumping on the bed making me bounce. Laughing I joined in on the fun.
Hours later we had played tag, hide and go seek, and we had went down stairs to the pool to check it out. Now we are getting dressed to go swimming.
The pool is actually really warm. Me and Harry were just having pointless conversations. All of sudden Harry was right in front of me. "Harry do not start anything." I said trying to move away. Instead of replying he pulled me back against him so that my back was towards him.
"Harry no." I said as he started to rub my boobs through my swim top. his hand moved down to my p*ssy and started to rub.
Moaning he continued to rub. Turning around my hand made its way into his swim trunks. I started to rub him which caused him to moan which made me wetter.
*Creek.* Someone opened the door. As fast as we could we pulled away from each other both turning bright red. AWKWARD AF. I legit hate my life. Without looking at Harry I stepped out of the pool. Seeing as how the water was moving even after I got out I'm sure he was following. Making my way into the room I laughed my way to the couch.
"Omg Harry!" I said laughing. He didn't think it was so funny judging by his still red face. This caused me to go tickle him.
"Nooo. babe stop" He said laughing.
Knock knock. Who could this be??