Relax {52}

"BABEEEEEE" I scream from living room, causing harry to sprint in.

"What's wrong?! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yea. I just want some food and the doctor won't let me do I'm stuck annoying you." I said smiling and giving him the best puppy dog eyes.

"You owe me some serious sex after this. I've been running in and out of this room all day." He said rolling his eyes. Yea the doctor asked me to steer clear of sex (which was a very uncomfortable situation with my mom in the room) but he said until the stitches heal and I feel better.

"Yea but you love me." I said kissing him.

"And in a few weeks I can show you how much I love you" he said winking and attacking me with kisses.  I swear he's THE most adorable person I've ever met.

Literally all we've done today is make wedding plans  and it's been the best day. Of course I wanted Chinese and so I had to bug harry about it for like an hour straight until I realized it wasn't going to work.

He made me some mashed potatoes but like wtf it didn't even have bacon in it. Ridiculous. But I ate it because I was starving and I needed to bless my soul with some food. 

"OMG LETS PLAY MARIO KART!" I said excitingly finally thinking of something to occupy our time.

"Okay! That's the first good idea you've had all day." He said laughing and causing me to slap his arm. He's so mean to me. He knows I'm full of good ideas!  "I'm kidding! Relaxxxx" he said laughing yet again.

He's going to be the death of me. OMERGERDDDDD I NEED TO PEE SO BAD BUT IM BEATING SO I CANT MOVE. if I move now I'll lose when I come back.

"Why tf are you moving in your seat like that?" He says side eying me. This boy got me f'ed up if he thinks I'm going to tell me. That'll just result in him taunting me until I HAVE to pause it.

"Because I'm beating you. Don't question me!" I say causing him to laugh. Idek why he's laughing. I'm so serious.

The rest of the day we played games and of course I paused to pee and I still won!!! So he can kiss my butt!