Harry Has Friends? {29}

"BABEEEEEEE" Harry said walking into the room.

     "ANNOYING PERSON THAT I CALL MY BOYFRIENDDDDD" I said smiling at him and blowing a kiss

    "An TO think I was coming in here to ask if you wanted to meet my friends.." he said shaking his head.

"Wow. You actually have friends?" I said laughing

"You know what, füćk you." He said jumping on me.

  "I bet you wish you could" I say laughing. "But I would be honored to meet your friends." I say.

"Good. Because I already told them we were coming to dinner." He says cheekily.

  "Harry I didn't even ask my parents!!"I say slapping him

"I did though." He said pinching my thigh.

"Wow ok. Never mind then." I say

"Harry-1 Bella-0"! He said triumphantly

"You suck." I say pushing him off the bed.

"Awe look at my baby doing her homework." Harry said pinching my cheeks.

"Well I was until I was interrupted and told I was going to dinner. " I said smirking.

"We'll get used to it butter cup. And by the way. Some of my friends may or may not be famous so please don't scream." He said like it was a casual thing.

"Who is it?"  I ask trying to think of what I could wear.

"Uhm. Well. There's Niall Horan for one." He says looking at me.

  "Sure babe. And I'm besties with twenty-one pilots." I say rolling my eyes.

"No I'm serious. We both auditioned for the X-Factor and we became friends and we've been friends ever since." Harry said. I didn't even know he had auditioned. Maybe he didn't make it through and that's why he didn't say anything.

"What happened?" I asked

"Well I got through and we were going to the states and right before, my grandmother got extremely sick and I had to choose between her and my career. Honestly there was no choice to make. Family comes over anything. So I quit and headed to the hospital. Sometimes I think about what could've happened if I stayed and I can truly say I made the right decision." He said smiling. Well atleast I know he isn't upset.

"Oh. Okay now you have to sing for me one day." I say.

"Girl I sing for you everyday in the car!" He says.

"No! Like seriously sing." I say laughing.

"Yea I know. And I will. Just not now. Go get dressed because although I don't mind you wearing sweatpants and a shirt, I don't think you'll be comfortable." He says

"Well what am I supposed to wear?" I ask

"I bought you something." He says handing me a bag. "Also there will probably be paparazzi there just an FYI" he says kissing me and leaving the room. Sometimes I wanna punch him in the face.

The next hour was spent with my trying to decently do my makeup and trying to make sure I had no tummy fat bulging out of the tight nude dress Harry bought me. I would like to point out that his taste is better than mine. The red shoes and handbag he bought to go with it was just the lip of color it needed to make the outfit complete.

"Babe I'm ready." Harry says opening the door. "Oh my, you look gorgeous." Harry says coming up and hugging me from behind.

"Thank you. And thank you for the outfit. You didn't have to do that" I say kissing him.

"I know. But I wanted to." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

The car ride was filled with horrible singing and hand holding. The best part was when Harry ran a stop sign on accident and an old lady flipped him off. Highlight of my day.

Nothing could prepare me for the sight I saw when we pulled up.