Cheater. {37}

HARRYS POV

      "Babbbbbyyyy" I said. Trying to wake Bella up.

       "What the f.uck do you want? It's 8 am." She mumbled from the pillow.

        "Well it's actually 12pm. I was coming to tell you I'm going to be gone for the day." I say rubbing her back.

         "Well where are you going?? Can I come?" She asked, turning to look at me.

        "Not this time baby. I have to go take care of some business." I told her, kissing her forehead.

        "Okay. Be careful and hurry back." She said.

         "I will princess." I said kissing her lips and walking out. I know she feels some type of way, because usually she goes everywhere with me. But this is something I have to do by myself.

         When I finally got to the cafe, she was sitting at a small table outside. "I thought since it was such a pretty day, we could sit out here." She said smiling. Oh great, out in the open, where Bella (if she were to come by) could see us. *mental eye roll*

         "Yea this is fine." I say, sitting across from her.

          "So Harry, how've you been?" She asked, grabbing my hand from across the table.

         "Great." I say pulling my hand back. See before Bella, by the end of this meeting, we would end up going back to her place and wouldn't be seen til the next day. But not anymore.

         "Where's that girl I hear you got?" She asked looking around with a smug look.

          "Home. I thought it would be best for her not to be here." I said looking at the menu even though I already knew what I wanted.

         "Oh yea. We wouldn't want her to get jealous at our chemistry." She said rubbing her foot up my leg under the table.

           "Taylor stop it! I have a girl who I love and I would never hurt her." I said moving my legs.

            "Well baby, what she doesn't know won't hurt her." She said smiling.

             "Taylor I sw-" "hi! What can I get for y'all today?" I was cut off by the waitress. After ordering, I got down to business.

           "The only reason I'm here is to see if you've thought about selling your part of the share" I said.

         "Now darling, do you take me for a fool? We both know that you could have done that over the phone. You're here because you wanted to see me." She said smirking.

        "No! That's not true!" I said

        "Defensive are we? Im not going to lie. It's attractive on you baby." She said once agin running her foot up my leg. This time I didn't stop her. "How about we skip the food and get straight to dessert at my place." She offered. I'm not going to lie and say I didn't want to. Because I did and I hate that about myself.

      "No. I have a girlfriend." I said once a little sense came to me.

      "Harry. I don't think she'd mind." She said laughing. It took all my will power not to go with her. Arabella is better. I don't want to mess things up for us. I love her too much.

      "Look, are you going to sale or not because I have to get back home." I said thinking about Bella.

       "I don't think I will today. Just because I know that you'll have to come see me again if I say no. And I like seeing you" she said. As I was about to reply the food was brought out.

    "Taylor this isn't a game. I need that share." I said.

      "Well next time try harder. I'm off now." She said getting her wallet out and putting a $100 on the table. She came around the table and looked at me. "It's sad you have a girl. We could've had fun today" she said kissing my lips. I didn't push her away but I also didn't kiss back. "Maybe next time babe" she said walking away. What the hell did I just do...

      When I got home, Bella was cleaning her room. "Hey baby. How was whatever you had to go do?" She asked kissing me. This kiss felt right and I felt horrible for what I had done.

      "Bella, I have to tell you something. But I need you to listen to the whole thing." I said looking at her.

      "Okay. What's wrong?" She asked sitting on he couch beside me.

      "Well today I went out to lunch with taylor, ONLY to ask her about selling her part in the share. At first things were going fine. She flirted and I turned her down and reminded her about you. But at the end of the lunch she came over and kissed me. I didn't kiss her back but for some reason I didn't push her off. I would say it's because I didn't want to hurt a girl. But that's no excuse. I felt horrible and I know you're going to be mad but I need you to forgive me." I said trying to grab her hand.

    "I need you to go. I have to finish cleaning" she said getting up and turning around to wipe away her tears.

       "Baby I'm sorry. I know I hurt you but I didn't mean to." I said truthfully.

      "Just please go.,. I need time to think." She said.

      "I love you." I said walking out.

     "I know." She said still wiping tears. The amount of guilt and sorrow I felt was indescribable. I love her so much and if she decides not to take me back I would be deviated and hurt. I can't loose her. That's the woman I'm going to marry one day and I need her with me.

      "Please forgive me. I'm really sorry."  I said

      "Harry. I need you to leave my room. I need to think. I love you but you hurt me deep. I didn't think I had to worry about this type of thing but of course you're human and you're a guy. I get you're going to make mistakes, but you have to give me time to process it and think. So please leave." She said full on crying now. I think it really hit her now.

    "Okay." I walked out of the room and into my own. I guess we'll just have to see how things go.