Attitude {22}

After spending the day with my mom we finally made it home. Now I was spending my time catching up on greys anatomy in the room. I was at the part where the shooter had finally found Derek.

"WHAT THE F.UCK DEREK RUN LITTLE B.ITCH JUST RUN!!" I screamed at my computer. I really hope he doesn't die because they are finally having a baby and that would suck balls if he died.

"babeeeeee. I'm trying to sleep" Harry said turning over in the bed.

"shut the hell up this is a serious moment! I am connecting on a spiritual level." I said wiping a tear.

"you're so dramatic you know that?" he said wrapping his arms around me and kissing my shoulder.

"How would you feel if your dog died right before she got to have her baby?" I said paying more attention to the screen than him.

"Number one. I don't have a dog. number two. If I did that wouldn't be the same," he said shaking his long flowing hair.

"it's totally the same now hush and let me finish" I said turning the volume up.

**********************

"MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM" I said running to jump onto their bed.

"is this necessary?" my mom asked sitting up.

"Well no not really. if you don't mind your child DYING of starvation." I said flopping on my back.

"you literally just had room service bring you up waffles." my dad said sitting up and wiping his face.

"And now I'm hungry again soooo what are we gonna do about that sir?" I said poking his stomach.

"Let me get dressed so we can find something to do today. that is what we are gonna do. so leave" he replied laughing.

"well aren't you a big ball of sunshine" I mumbled leaving to go annoy Harry.

"HARRRYYYYYYY" I said jumping on Harry's lap.

"whatttttt?" he said wrapping his arms around me.

" I. Love. You" I burped out. yes I burped and no it's not lady like but I don't give a f.uck

"you're unbelievable." he said laughing.

"unbelievably talented." I said flipping my hair.

"yea sure whatever." he said rolling his eyes.

"you kept that up and they'll get stuck back there." I said matter of factly.

"is that so?" he said rolling his eyes.

"well that's kind of what I said soooo I believe so." I said.

"keep that attitude up and you'll be getting a spanking." he said smirking.

"is that supposed to scare me or tempt me to keep going?" I said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"Youre so getting it later" he said coming behind me and slapping my ass.

"I'll be waiting." I said kissing his cheek and running to go change into some shorts and a t-shirt.

"AHHHHHH" I screamed jumping on the bed

"WHAT?! WHATS WRONG?" Harry said running into the room.

"I'm just soooo hungry and no one seems to care so I've decided to scream through the pain of my stomach eating itself." I said rubbing my tummy.

"Are you kidding me?! you're ridiculous! there's food in the fridge." Harry said with an angry face.

"awe is Harry mad?? it's not a bad look. honestly it's kind of a turn on" I said with a wink. "But anyways I don't want healthy food. this is a faction I want cookies with mounds of ice cream topped with cookie dough." I said licking my lips just thinking about it.

"do you know how hyper you would be?" he asked.

"do you know how much I care. zero percent" I said rolling over.

The next thing I know Harry was under me and his large hand was coming down at a fast and hard pace.

"What the he.ll Harry?!" I screamed trying to make him stop.

"you need to learn your place. you don't talk to me like that ever. I told you to chill your attitude and now you're getting spanked." he said continuing to spank me. At this point I don't know whether to be mad or excited. It's kind of a mixture of both.

"Harry I'm sorry! please stop before my parents come in" I pleaded.

"no you need to learn. and I locked the door." he said continuing.

"IM SORRY PLEASE." I asked crying.

"fine. get up and go ask your parents what they want to do" he said leaving the room.

-I'm updating tomorrow I love you guys-