Chapter 1: The Reflection Begin!

A/N

Sorry if this chapter seems bad. I made this one to show some of Koneko's development and her relations with the Akatsuki. There's nothing happening action wise, but I needed something to start off with and this is it. I hope you notice the small things I've added in here and well and happy reading.

---

Koneko plopped in her bed, sighing as she rested her eyes. She had gone out to scout the area. Though it wasn't really necessary due to the fact that the hideout was in a place where no one goes. Even if they did come here, they wouldn't even find the hideout in the first place.

She really hated scouting. All of the stray cats in the area would be attracted to her and one or two would find it's way to the hideout.

"HEY PUSSY!" a voice echoed through the hallways. Koneko rolled her eyes and turned her body to face the wall, attempting to ignore the loud stomping.

The door slammed opened and there he was. Hidan was angrily holding two damp cats by their scruffs, he knew not to hurt them because of the things Koneko was capable of if he did.

He walked towards her, dropping the cats on her fluffy bed, "You need to keep your fucking cats in your room. I found these two fuckers in my shower." Hidan grumbled.

Koneko peeked at the Jashinist, sighing as she used her blanket to dry the cats off, "These two are kittens. They get curious about their surroundings." She gets up, the kittens snuggled up on her head. She approaches her wardrobe and opens it.

Meow Meow Meow Meow Meowwwww.

At least 17 cats and kittens jump out of her wardrobe at once, making Hidan jump in surprise, "WHAT THE HELL?" he screamed, staring at the cats rubbing themselves against his legs. Koneko casually grabs a towel, wrapping the kittens in them, then drys them off, "They like you." she says, her body unseen due to the amount of cats covering her.

Itachi passes by Koneko's room, picking up a kitten that had escaped on his way, "Ko-" he stops talking as he witnessed the sight of Koneko laying on the ground, covered in cats and Hidan was on top her bed, fending off cats that wanted to rub their bodies against his leg.

Koneko blinks, sitting up, "Oh. Hello Sensei." she greets, grabbing the kitten from Itachi and setting it in her wardrobe. Itachi helps picking up the cats with her, gently setting them back into her wardrobe.

Hidan jumps down from her bed, "What's with all of the fucking cats." he said, glancing back at Koneko's wardrobe.

"I need to teleport them to Mt. Nekomadake. They can live a peaceful life there." she spoke, lightly pushing a kitten's head to go back into her wardrobe , "They were all injured or without a home, so I nurse them back to health and send them off."

Hidan grumbled angrily, opening his mouth as he was about to curse, "Listen you little-" he was interrupted by a swishy paw, pawing at his nose, "See he likes you." Koneko spoke, putting the kitten on Hidan's head, "His name is Yuki because of his white fur. He likes cooked chicken and loves the water, so thats a plus. He's very cuddly during the night so please include him in your bed as you sleep. If you don't sleep, let him cuddle up into you. If you need any help or questions I'll be here. Goodbye." she spoke, pushing the two males out of her room.

Hidan blinked, slowly picking off the kitten on his head and stared into its red eyes, "Nyah~!" The kitten meowed, pawing lightly onto Hidan's face.

Itachi turned around, "Appreciate her gift." he said before leaving.

Hidan turned his head to Itachi's receding figure, then turned back to the kitten, "What the fuck."