Chapter 20: Team 7, Confrontation.

A/N

I'm still thinking what I should do after this book is done....

I'm think I should do a Uchiha kids book where it's Boruto but now with Sasuke and Koneko's kids or maybe an AU but continuing to use my OCs.

Maybe I should stop doing Naruto and start doing a whole new fic on a different series.

————————

Naruto charged his rasengan as Sasuke charged his chidori. Both planned to attack each other at full force, no mercy.

"SASUKEEEE!"

"NARUTOOO!"

They ran towards each other at full speed. However, they didn't notice as a new figure dove straight down in a free fall.

Sasuke and Naruto clashed, creating a ball of light and sheer power before both were blown back.

Sakura, worried about Sasuke, looked to see if anyone caught Sasuke and gasped at the sight of the person, "Koneko!" She exclaimed, seeing as Koneko held Sasuke gently.

He pushed her away, "I don't need your help."

"You need my help more than anyone."

Sasuke felt a wetness hit his shoulder and when he did all see saw was red. Blood and it was a lot of it. He didn't feel anything, so he knew it wasn't his, 'Her arm...' he thought, seeing that one of her arms were missing.

She stared at it, unflinching at the pain, "It's fine... You and Naruto would have lost your arms if I didn't intervene." She healed it a bit to prevent bleeding, "You need me, I told you this already."

Suddenly, her missing arm was tossed to her, "Don't lose these so easily." White Zetsu said, smiling creepily.

Sasuke began talking to Team 7, but she stood behind him without intervening. She felt like she didn't belong in Team 7 after everything, so she didn't say anything.

They all looked like the perfect team. Why did she have to be included...

The thought made her laugh. Hard.

"I- Hahahaha... I cant believe it?" She laughed, her thoughts finally getting into her head, "This is happening? It's actually happening?"

Sakura stepped back, afraid of Koneko sudden laughing fit. There's dangerous people on the across of them... Madara, Zetsu, Sasuke, and Koneko. With Kakashi and Naruto's sudden declaration of fighting, she felt like she should also step in, "I will fight Koneko."

"HAHAHAHA! THIS IS GETTING BETTER!" Koneko fell to her knees, holding her stomach as she laughed. She didn't know why she was laughing, but it felt great.

Tobi teleported Sasuke, Zetsu, and himself away leaving Koneko alone. Sakura took this as her chance to charge towards her, seeing as she was at a disadvantage.

"A medic ninja should help her team, not make their injuries worse." Koneko muttered, losing her spirit to laugh. She set her arm on a rock behind her before grabbing Sakura's fist and staring right into her eyes, "How does it feel? How does it feel that you never surpassed me?" She gripped her fist harder, causing Sakura to wince in pain.

"If I defeat you now, then things would be over." Sakura used her other fist to punch, but Koneko stopped all chakra flow to her feet and fell straight into the water before launching up and kicking Sakura in the bridge.