Tied Wrists

A/N: Please. I apologize if explicit is NOT your thing! But, this is my warning. There is grossness ahead and I can get a little... Vivid sometime. Also, for those of you who were waiting for this, sorry but, spoiler alert! Thanks guys :)

-------------------------------------------------------

I stared at Jack as he threw me onto the bed. I sat at the edge as he leaned into me, being fairly gentle while grabbing my wrists and putting them behind my back.

His mask had a few scratches, but nothing compared to my bruising cheek and bleeding lip.

As he ties my wrists together with an old tie, when he tightens it I can feel my hands fall asleep.

Jack sort of lingered over me, the smell of him made me weak. When he finished tying my hands, he caressed up my arms, softly resting me down on my back.

I couldn't say anything, not before his lips slammed to mine. Jack bites my lip so hard that I yelp and with my mouth open, his tongue rushes in. The taste of him was intoxicating, and the inside of his mouth was definitely bleeding.

I feel his hands work their way up each side of my body before running through my hair. As he grips onto my purple locks he pulls my head back, kissing down my neck.

This was miserable for me, I wanted to touch him, badly, but I couldn't.

He leaves trails of kisses all the way down to the bottom of my stomach, lifting my shirt up and licking my bare skin. I shiver at the gesture, this was so uncomfortable and yet I didn't want anything to be different.

Jacks hands meet the waist band of my leggings and I can feel as their gently pulled to my ankles.

Jacks fingers slide into me immediately and I jerk away, but Jack grips my shoulder with his free hand and keeps me in place.

"Fuck." I sigh, a million thoughts going through my head.

Mostly, what was I doing with the mass murdering asshole who's plan is to destroy my planet?

Jack brings his lips back to mine and pecks my lips softly, every time he kissed me his fingers would re-enter me.

The sensation was chilling and made me feel oddly.. Sexy. I was really turned on. Without hesitation I wrap my legs around Jacks still clothed hips.

I can hear him laugh as he continues to kiss me, his hand on my shoulder moving away.

I open my eyes and search for the ominous hand, finding it down at his belt buckle.

I hear Jacks pants being pushed against his skin and within seconds, his fingers are replaced with something much bigger.

I gasp loudly and instinctively grip the sheets underneath me, my wrists in pain from having us both on top of them.

Jacks thrusts were strenuous and with every movement I could feel my hips pop.

He began to bite me in all sorts of places, my jaw, my neck, my collar bone and my ear. The all together feeling had me ecstatic and I felt my stomach turn.

"Jack." I whisper.

"Louder, sweetheart." Jack demands

"Jack!" I say as loudly as I could, my voice shaking and my breath heavy.

Jack loves hearing his own name and at the sound of it, he goes faster and harder within me.

I was so incredibly close, and as Jack lifted my shirt all the way to my shoulder, the air hitting my bare breasts, I was excited.

Jack rests his head on my shoulder as he continues to fill me and comes to my nipple, taking it between his teeth. That was all I needed.

"Jack!" I scream as I feel my body go limp.

In almost unison I feel Jack pull out of me and kind of chuckle as he does so.

"I think you've earned to keep your hands free. They'll be involved next time."

Next time? The sound of that was relieving. It confirmed that he liked me enough to do this again.

He stands above me and lifts his pants back up. It was the first time ever I saw his hair out of place. He was still just as gorgeous.

I feel as he lifts me back up to sit on my ass, leaning behind me to untie my hands.

As soon as they were free, I groan. They were in so much pain. My hands were turning purple.

"Ow." I wince.

"I'll... Grab you... I don't know... An ice pack?" Jack asks, leaning down to kiss my hands.

His lips were so soft, even hidden by a mask.

"That would be.... Good." God this was weird.

"Stay put this time, Holli."

"Yes, sir." I giggle.

Everyone was leaning in, their eyes wide when Fiona leans over and barfs in the trash bin!

"Oh come on!" Athena barks, moving away.

Rhys just continues to stare at me, looking as if he's seen a ghost. Sasha followed in his footsteps and Vaughn was still paralyzed, but I could hear him making small gurgles, gagging.

"Hi?"

"You had... Sex! With Jack!" Sasha shouts, putting her palms to her head in disbelief.

I chuckle, "more than once."

"Damn right she did."

I bite my lip at the thought.

"Hey! No! Don't do that!" Rhys snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"You're just encouraging-" Rhys stops before he finishes his sentence and rubs the back of his neck awkwardly like he normally does.

I raise a brow at him and smile.

"Encouraging... What?" I ask quietly.

I watch as Rhys blushes, noticing that I was...

"She's flirting with you! Give! Me! A fucking break!"

"I'm not doing anything!" Rhys shrieks as if he's defending himself.

I was beginning to think that maybe it would be a good idea to see what's going on in his head... Plug us in to each other.

Once we get the next Gortys piece, I'm going to plug in with Rhys. Something was wrong with him.

And I was going to find out what.