Treasure

A/N:

You guys... This hurts me to say, like really hurts but, this is the last chapter of the story. I'll obviously write more borderlands/Jack/Rhys fics but this one was so fun, and I'm sad to part from it. From the readers, to the killer OC's to the story line and the love. I want to let you all know that I seriously appreciate all the attention this story's been given and I really appreciate the time and effort put into you guys reading and continuing to. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I think it's my longest one. Anyways, I'll be brewing up more fanfictions for this world, and I love you guys for sticking around.

------------------------------------------------------

"Sasha!" Fiona screams, racing toward the debris.

"Fiona! Don't!" I yell, gripping her back.

"Let go of me! Let go!" She starts punching at me but her sadness was making her weak.

"Holli..." I hear Rhys whisper.

And as the dust begins to settle, we see Sasha's limp body. It was as if the vault didn't even matter as it opened.

"Sasha.." I mumble, my voice incredibly faint.

Everyone behind us looking pale, ghostly. None of us were prepared for another person to die. We had all seen one too many pass, and worst of all, she risked her life for ours.

I let go of Fiona and she rushes up to her sister, Rhys and I following slowly behind until we reach Sasha, she's smiling.

"No.. This can't be happening." Fiona was in disbelief and I watched as she cupped each side of her head, shaking.

"It's alright, Fi. It was worth it." Sasha's voice cracked, her breath was thin.

"Sasha... Don't say that! You're going to be alright!" Watching Fiona scream at her dying sister made me... Sad.

I felt a lump in my throat and I grip Rhys's hand, looking over to see a tear roll down his cheek. Vaughn comes behind us, wrapping his arms around Rhys and I.

"Sasha... Sasha..." Fiona's eyes widen as Sasha's breathing stops.

"Don't. You can't do this! You can't leave me!" Fiona was trying to bargain with death, but it seemed impossible.

Rhys leans over Sasha and tries letting his tears fall on her.

Sasha lifts her right arm as best she can and wipes his tears off her skin.

"What are you doing?" She growls.

"I don't know... I feel like... The thing where people's tears cure people.. I feel like that's a real thing."

Sasha chuckles warmly and looks back to Fiona.

"Do you still have Felix's gift? I kind of want to see it."

"Of course." Fiona nods, pulling out a box from her jacket, handing it to Sasha.

Sasha opens it and shakes her head, pulling out the item.

"A watch... Hm." She giggles softly.

"What an asshole." She laughs a little harder, causing her to wince in pain.

She tries to ignore it and stand up but only screams, falling back down.

"This hurts." She grins, trying to make the situation feel light.