NOOOO SCHOOL

It all started when a mysterious guest came to my class and said come with me no not really said, more like demanded to have eight students to come with her, so as miss Lockwood said "Elizabeth, Holly, Skylar, last but not lest me Roseanna, now the boys Mattew, Chris, Lucas, Jamie" Miss Lockwood said confidently "PACK UP YOUR THINGS NOW WE ARE ALL READY LATE!!!" The mysterious guest yelled like she was about to explode.

When we got out of the large high school we saw a large white limousine and the driver standing at the bout of the car waiting for our bags. They got into the car and the lady said "we have already got the seating, boy girl boy girl please, we will tell you where you are going later. But for now make your self at home thank you if you anything just put the middle window down okay let's go we are so late."

8 hours later

Most of us are now asleep dreaming when I though that this was a enough wait so I said " where are we, it has been eight hours I am getting so bored!" I said
" well we only have 3 more hours to go, so just try to get some rest."
* sigh * it was such a long trip to get where we were meant to where we are going and she still didn't tell us where we were going, besides " Rose is that you" no no no I woke Lizzy * sigh * she is going to be sooooo mad at me in the morning for the very early wake up call I said " umm.... go back to sleep your dreaming " she was so tried that she fell for it . Finally we are here!

Hi guys this is my first book hope you in joyed it, this was the book what I was talking about, of you would like to see more parts of it comment and tell me thanks so much if you can, bye see you soon in my new book?

~Roseanna🌺