The New School

Just after we pranked the boys and the boys went back to there room the mysterious guest came to our room o'boy I though we were in trouble but when she came in she brought the uniforms we had to wear them were fine and the others were so revealing WOW it was so weird I moved school for the first time anyway why did we have to wear them *sigh* so the lady said " these are your uniforms wear them with pried your first class is music. Thank you very much, I have go but in joy your day" she says as she walking out of the room. "OMG I love music" said Lizzy like she was going to explode, "me too, I was is the best thing in the world" yelled Skylar " okay okay we better change in to the uniforms then we better go to class" I said then every one ran to the bath room to get dressed I said "guys wait up there is a room here to get ready like make up or something you can do with out getting  dressed first you are still in your pj's so there for you won't get  the make on your uniforms." So when we got ready and the realise we are lost we didn't have a map of this place, so we went to the office to see where the music room is, " how may I help you" she said when she was typing on the computer " we are looking for the music room" I said looking around the place " are, I see you are new here "
"Um yea I was looking for music room " " you are in the wrong building, it's across the road walk together you missed the lady walking with the other students across just watch where you are going there has been some things" Miss Drop said "okay thanks " I said as I was walking away.

Thanks guys for all the super support with this book ( Elizzybethwood2003 ) is going really mad with it not geting updated so join the crew and be come ..... What should I call you guys you do such a good and leave it in the comments

~Roseanna🌺