Where are we?

"Time to get up" said the lady, we all got up and were still super tried and the boys take sooooo long to get up and so did we a.k.a mostly Lizzy we all got up and went to the bout of the car to get our things and our clothes i said " I thought we only got our clothes" I said so tried that I was about trip GUESS WHAT i tripped how embressing I trip into Lucas arms!!!! "We went home and got your things and your mums and dads know what we are doing" she said as she was giving our suff to us and you got your things head in side." I didn't think to turn around and when I did I was gobsmacked the school was awesome it was GOLD AND SLIVER basely OMG it was awesome the boys were helping the girls I though they may have a little crush but then, someone came up be hide me and made me jump I turn around to find that it was Lucas, his emerald green eyes were beautiful and brown/black hair and muscles it would make you melt and as for the other boys well you will hear that late anyway. "Do you want to go inside" he said and then he said " race you there " Lucas says as he gone a head start " HEY " I yell " you got a head start"  that's what I said sand start running after them " hey wait up I want to come to" then Lucas said " you'll have to catch us first!"

We all went inside at different times. And siting at the desk was a lady, on the name tag it said  * Miss Drop * she said " are you must be the new kids, my name is Miss Drop you best get some sleep go up the golden stairs girls are to the right boys are to the left go up and get some rest." Miss Drop pointed and and went in her head you need to get some rest go on. " Hey Chris see you tomorrow ❤️" Holly  said like she was about to say something much more cutely " later bebe" said Chris as they went in to different directions. It's the next morning.....

Hey guys thanks for all the support it is the best thing in the world. Thanks see you in my next book, byyeeeeeee

~Roseanna🌺