NOOOOO FIRE

Okay so since it was the last class for there first day Mason went up to Skylar and asked "Hey want to hang out with me after class today" and Lucas was there and knew that if she accept that it would be super bad seeing that it is still our first day AND YEAR it was going to make subjects a lot harder for her and the girls well ummm us, so but said as she was about to say yes "Sorry she has to help ummm..... Holly study okay bye" *he grabs Skylar by the wrist and walks away* "Wait but is was going to say yes LUCAS can't I just skip it" asked Skylar trying to get away "Nope, you understand math better then anyone, plus all the girls even listen so that they can get a better understanding anyway EVERYONE knows that you like him and that he likes u so yea STOP IT and we are here *he opens the door and pushed her in* "sorry but yea here she is Mason was well kind of did ask her out so watch her okay good bye" *he walked out of the room* but I wanted to say something so I texted him "Hey thank you for that" he texted back "It's okay but you o me one" "Sure okay thanks again but I gtg bye" he thought for a bit what to text all he said was bye.

"Okay so the square root of 6 is" asked Skylar "Umm I don't know" "*sigh*Okay that's it we will try again on Sunday" "Okay thanks for trying, *sigh*" Hey guys I think its time for bed too has been 4 hours and 2 of trying to study and we went to dinner and since it was someone's birthday another 2 hours anyway bed night guys" so everyone got in to bed. It was in the middle of the night and Lizzy woke to the smell of smoke and saw that Skylar bed was on fire and screamed which woke us up and the boys heard and ran down to us with Mason there and he absorbed the fire and said "This is going to happen often to you and the others and then the teachers came in and said what happen here, so we told her everything then she said " since you are the four main elements it must happen a lot closer to you arrival then most stundens and you were lucky that Mason was here to stop it we have a program that will allow you to hang out with the other so if it was fire there would be a boy and a girl so they would hang out together and same with the rest so now that that has happen it could and would happen at any time so be on your toes we all of us including Mason will do more with your powers. Good night boys would you please get the other bed out of the store room for Skylar wait never mine Lizzy say these words and look at her bed and say badness and goodness is a place where you chose love or hated then the bed was the normal again good night, boys please make your way back to your rooms thank you night girls.

Thanks lollipops for all the support with my book it means a lot thanks so much and that's all I got to say so bye see you in the next book bye.

~Roseanna🌺