WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!!!!

Hey guys so like I said I now will be doing Pov so u can see what other are thinking feeling or seeing. This is the first chapter I am doing with this so sorry of its rubbish but just know I am trying the main one is going to be Roseanna if I forget to say it that's just so you know,okay back to the story!

🌊 Elizabeth's Pov 🌊

Someone is about to come around the corner Blair and I are hiding I am trying so hard not to scream right now it's not even funny "Lizzy Its okay just calm down" I hear Blair trying to calm me but not even that's working, I still really want to know,what he was going to say but I know I like him but it's just hard cause I know I like Matthew too its just- "Sir found some hiding with can take them as slaves and make them work for us" said the person with a gun, Blair stands up with out me knowing and makes a large wave, he was just about to set it on the them when it disappears "ah I see we have a water element here well I must get you to the ship" another person comes around saying that when a person appears I know I remember him from somewhere then it remebers "MATTHEW" I yell out and everyone is looking Matthew turns around to see me a little bit of a pickle, I see him now making a wave and bubble and putting them inside I sigh and run over to him "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH I DONT CARE HOW WRONG IT WAS OF YOU TOO LIE I MISSED YOU DONT EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN" I yelled and everyone came over to tell him how happy they were to see him, I turned around to see that Blair was looking disappointed and depressed, but he still comes over to see who he was then he points it out "they there buddy what's wrong, I think your new and all but I am Matthew and your cousin remeber the one you have not seen in 5 years" everyone look around to he and he just rubbed his head "nice to see you matt" I said smileimg trying to lighten up the mood he smiled "I right Blair? Nice to see you"

🌺 Roseanna's Pov 🌺

It was nice to see him again I looked Lizzy but I saw her having fun and I didn't want to rien that I mean yea sure there's going to be a little bit of drama but I still didn't want that to happen so let's just join on in with celebrating.
"Are I see you have now seen Matthew I have to get him a room with some others he will be back later and the magic government with come over later to deal with the criminals" miss drop said while coming around the corner, he waved and I hearses a verb soft sigh coming from Lizzy but she still put on her smile I was her best friend I knew when she was down sad not happy and the same when she was amazeing and never ever wanted to let the fun thing happing end but she knew me all to well to she nodded and I followed "Well um well he didn't get to tell me anything cause we were all most kidnaped" did she really just say that with not even really caring "you know I think he likes you" I said with a smile  her face lightens up "w-what, h-how would y-you k-know that" I lips turn into a smirk "I think someone has a crush" I tese her and she blushed "anyway I am going to catch up with Matthew" she said as she walked away and I was the only one who was doing the speaking for once so I start walking around before a arm stopped me and I turn around to face  Lucas "hey Rose the guys were thinking that we should have a hang out day to night, what too come?" He asked I don't know what he was thinking or what he was hoping so I said "um sure , are the girls comeing" I asked while thinking what would happen if I really went cause it like party's don't get me wrong but I always know what would happen but sure ill give it a go- "yea there comeing Rose, Mason and Skylar were the ones who thought it would a good thought" yea I knew that cause he told them the next date he would have to be there in some way shape of form and I wasn't there so I didn't know of that until sky told me (sky is Skylar) "and that they would be doing things like a date but that would stop Mason from getting, too know matt" he replied "okay see you then okay I have to clean up since I don't think the other guy will be doing that bye see you later" he said breaking the silence and walked away I sigh as I kept look though the rubble.

Lizzy:

Hai

Jordykate:

Hai

Me:

I hope u too of stopped

Lizzy and Jordykate:

Smirk

Me:

Okay any way want to head in side. They nodded and as I walk inside
Okay who thought of this i was drenched in water

Lizzy:

Um not us😈

Jordykate:

Yep not us it was him she point to someone

Me:

Hurry up and show your self he's smirking and chucking

?:

Well if it isn't the sporty tomboy

Me:

Okay stop it and, LIZZY AND JORDYKATE GET BACK HERE YOUR NOT OFF THE HOOK

HELLO POEPLE

I thought that I would let you guys chose who gets to be the boy and the best idea will catchy get a part in the book I am awesome right *hives you* any way I thought I would be good and leave a cliff hanger at the start and don't forgte to tell me who u guys ship anyway enough talk see you soon BYEEEE LOILLPOPS 

~Roseanna 🌺