AHHHHH, LIZZY WHY

So were getting ready for school and as Lizzy said we needed to get ready she was first in and TOOK THE LONGEST TIME EVER when she got out everyone was rushing to get ready and the warning bell rang that mean we were up before 8:30 and the boys change our clock! Boy I am going to kill them but then I got a text:

Hey Rose did u know that it was the swimming carvel today. By the way it's Lucas I got a new phone.

Me:

Okay but U NEEDED TO TELL US EARLIER AND WHY DID U CHANGE OUR CLOCKS!

Lucas:

Because we thought that it was a great surprise.

I am going to KILL them anyway this is what I said

Me:

Alright just watch ur back and WHY WHEN LIZZY FINDS OUT UR DIED with that said I have to tell the others that's it's the swimming carvel today and she all ready know because of the warning bell.

Lucas:

Ot wasn't my idea it was Masons please don't tell anyone I told u!?!?

Me:

Fine it's only cause I am nice that's it okay. Now I gtg bye 👋👋👋👋

Lucas:

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Now I have the fast of telling my friends that the time is only 8:30 the also out a sound dome over so we could tell when the warning bell went.

I walked over to Holly who was done and listening to some music "Holly ummm.. get the earphone out of your ears!" I said very load and looked at me weirdly and then I said " Guys the time is only 8:30 the boys changed our clocks and it's the swimming carvel today too" as soon as Lizzy heard this she got up and faked nothing was wrong then when she got out of the room she's started stomping down the hallway and I went out just to see her about to knock on the door and she did *Knock Knock Knock* Matt came and answers the door and Lizzy went like a bomb "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS T-THIS IS MEAN RUDE AND THE MOST WRONG THING WAS THAT YOU MADE ME LOSE SLEEP!! HOW RUDE" she just went off and Matt knew what was going to happen so he opened and sat on his bed and Jamie spoke up "Whoa Lizzy sis calm down its a joke" wow as soon as he said that Lizzy stormed off and then Skylar came down to say and she saw something that made her froze to was Mason topless, she was so frozen that I had to ask Lucas to pick her up and take her back to her room I said "thanks" I said then said "okay so see you at the carvel bye" I thought he was going to say something different but no when we went inside she started saying what was the cutest thing about him, wow she was really head over hills with him "His brown eyes and his six pack and his tone skin his black flowing hair, so cute wait what is happening to me why am I saying this but his eyes and smile would make make any girl-" I stopped her there then said "hello earth to friends THE SWIMMING carvel is today and we need to get ready"

When we got to the swimming carvel the boys were there and Chris said this while looking at Holly "do you know where you are going like what house you were in" "Chris they don't know, they find out now" "shut up" Chris said and Mason just kept going "
Okay I know what houses we are in if you want to know" "okay tell us" "well myself and Skylar is in the fire house" "I know where this is going " mumbled Matt "Matt and Lizzy are in the water house, Chris and Holly are in the air house last but not least Lucas and Rose are in the earth house, "okay that's great we will go and get changed now brb" as soon as we left Lucas went into big brother mode "Mason of you do anything to hurt anyone of them I will do something to you will NEVER forget" this time Mason was nodding yes to all things and said "yes I won't try to hurt them or do anything like that!" he said still trying to act out a manly type voice even though he's a little scared then Lucas walked away and matt came up and said " if you say yes then break it you are in a world of trouble no one gets away with hurting friends of Lucas he is very overprotected of the girls, and we all suggest if you hurt the one of the girls not to tell Lucas otherwise your die meat" "Matt do we tell him the story of Lizzy first boyfriend *matt nodded* well Lizzy's boyfriend was a jerk and he only acted nice around her this was when Lucas was on holidays so he had no idea but anyway Lizzy was so happy to be around him and have him apart of her life. When Lucas came home he saw these to people kissing on the way into school he went up us and said there was these to people at the front of school kissing on the cheek and then they had told him that Lizzy had a boyfriend and so he asked what he looked like and they showed a picture of him then his face went from happy to hear the news to mad and he stormed off and we followed to see what he saw and he was so mad that he walked up to them and said you have and will hurt my friend I will he was stopped when he tried to punch him and he moved out of the way and this is the last time she will no you as the person who was the light in her life and punched him in the belly and he passed out, then we showed Lizzy the film she was heart broken and never wanted to love again, that's the story so don't do that okay" "okay dude-" they were stopped by these three girls screams they all new those screams Lizzy Holly and Skylar these teachers ran in and brought out these four mermaids I yelled "Lucas Please get me a shirt ASAP I hate this" I was wearing a CROP TOP and I hate showing that much skin and the others didn't seemed fussed at all, then Lucas through me a shirt and I put it on my tail was pink and green and Lizzy's was different shades of blue and Holly's was white with and yellow and skylars was red and orange I was shocked then I realized that why they won't fussing the had passed out. Then I heard a voice "are this is a spell cased by a Lizzy power lucky we have another water person near by, matt please repeat these words undo redo and that's it we all passed out again. When we woke our tails were gone and the swimming was just about to start...

Hello LOILLPOPS how are you sorry this chapter was so long, but I love writing these story's and thanks for the support and like all ways see you in the next chapter BYYEEEEEE LOILLYPOPS

~Roseanna🌺