Blair talk to her she will understand

Hi guys so I am in a car driving all the way home ugh a 6 or 7 hour drive so thought I would update now,that I have time to anyway please leave some comments about what I can do and what you think because I thought it would be good if I chose some of your ideas and made them apart of the book and a now one of my other good lollipops asked if I should do povs like 🌺Roseanna🌺 or 🌊Elizabeth🌊 ect so what do u think leave that in the comments to, now enough talking go and read the book see you again after the chapter byeeeeeeeee👋👋👋👋👋👋👋 and stay cool until you get there 😎😎😎😎😃😃

So I'm looking around at the wreckage of the school from the bast I look to my left and see Holly healing people, Lizzy just trying to fix things with Lucas and Blair , Mason and Skylar playfully arguing, I sigh then I fine a kid now when I mean kid I mean like 5 or 4 Then I yell "GUYS OVER HERE!" No one hears so I pick the kid up and walk over to Holly who when sees me mouth drops "Get her over here" she points to the spare sling and I place her down and she wakes "w-where am I" I could tell she was weak so I said "your at the Elemental School and your safe now and you need to rest, so please lay down and just sleep" "B-but I want mummy!" I could tell she was a about to cry so I hugged her "Now look at me who's your mummy?" "H-her name is Shelley drop, and I think she's the priceable" she said but now tears are running down her face "shhh shhhh don't cry your safe and I won't anyone or anything hurt you okay" then comes miss drop very worry then she sees me but I don't see her "Miss Roseanna" "I turn and the kid jumps up and ran to her mum "mummy! Don't ever leave me again" she said her voice as sweet as an angle "sweet heart go freshen up would you I will be right there to help you okay" she runs up the stairs off the will was great hall "Miss Roseanna how did you fine her where did you fine her and thank god you knew what to do" I look past her shoulder to see Lucas was helping the young girl up the steps and like me he was being funny cause I could hear her laugh "Rose, Rose, Roseanna!" "Sorry miss I-I dint mean to I was looking around and then I saw her so I took her to Holly and-" I was talking very quickly and then miss drop stopped me "Rose just calm down I am happy that someone found her, thank you. Now I better be going now behave" she waved to me then ran up stairs to help her daughter. Then Blair comes over "Hey Roseanna can I talk to you?" "Yea but first call me Rose okay and what do you need Blair?" I asked "Well ummmm who do I talk to arrrr L-Lizzy?" He asked me "Well just talk to her, she will understand Blair" I told him but he was shaken about asking "Look Blair you better just of talk to her and get outer here quick here 'they' come" so like it was on q they are here if you don't know what I mean they are the mean girls (go and read the mean girls chapter if you want to know who some of them are) "look here their are the losers" there group giggles then stops like with everything is of q lately "okay can you just like leave me alone" I said about to look away when Blair walk back over here "now look here I may be new but I still care about my friends who I just met, so there for back off" Blair said and the all stared "wow Rose your so weak to even fight your own fights" they giggled at this, I lit something in side of me it was like a forest on fire Blair turn back to see me about explode then all my friends rush over to me and pull me back "Well if chose to be stuck up and be a princess your chose and the down side of that for you is you can't be polite" Skylar said and tried to say the most unmeanest thing in her head "*pushes blonde hair backwards* well you can't-" Mason come behide her and pulls her backwards and I laugh said growls "Help me up NOW!!" She yelled at her minions to help her but  even they are trying to hold back their laugher, she gets up and says "see you around losers" and walks off, "h-hey umm l-Lizzy can I talk to you alone" his nerves were making it harder to speak I sign to he to be calm and he nods "sure Blair" Lizzy said  and they walk off to a place in the Conner Lizzy sees him still being nerviest so Lizzy starts off "so what did you want to talk about Blair?" "Well um I wanted to know if-" someone is coming around the corner "SHOW YOUR SETF I KNOW YOUR THERE COME OUT OR ELSE" yelled someone and we see a gun and we duck.

Jordykate:

Well hello everyone! 😈

Me:

😅 what are you planning?

Jordykate:

Nothing nothing😈😎

Me:

*rubbed eyes and checked phone* why in the would are we even up at 3:00am in the morning?😑

Jordykate:

*smirks* just wait and see!

Me:

Oh no what's that- *RING RING RING*

Jordykate:

😈😈😈😈😈 payback you rain my shower and now I rain it in your sleep

Me:

Well I am leaving

Lizzy:

JORDYKATE TURN OFF ALL THE ALAMS NOW I WILL NEVER GET TO SLEEP UNTIL THERE ALL GONE *walks into her room*

Jordykate:

Get out of my room!

Lizzy:

*points*

Jordykate:

*sighs* fine

Lizzy:

*fell asleep*

Jordykate:

*comes back* hehehe😈 *grabs maker and starts drawing*

Me:

Well I'm out of here *walks out of the and when gets to her room falls asleep in a second*

HELLO POEPLE sorry for taking so long I was being a weirdo again and well for got about updating so sorry for that um well away leave a comment and vote and a loillpop for the other viewer please (talking to you Lizzy don't eat all of the loillpops) away like always BYEEEE LOILLOPOPS

~Roseanna🌺