WHATS HAPPENING!?!?

BANG!! "AHHHHHH WHAT WAS THAT" yelled Lizzy as she basely fell on her butt and light blue hair fall in to her face *huff* "LIZZY GET DOWN" Screamed Skylar "OPEN UP! OPEN UP" Yelled someone from the other side "LET US IN THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE TO SEAL US, NOW OPEN UP ITS CHRIS" Yelled Chris Holly ran to the door "hurry up" Holly said quickly and Holly looked so pail like she was going to faint "whoa *chris picks up Holly and takes her over to her bed* SHUT THE DOOR" Yelled Chris the boys locked the door and sat with there friend Blair and Lizzy blushing Mason and Skylar holding hands Chris and Holly, Chris trying to make Holly feel better and me with Lucas, Lucas asked trying to break the silents "Guys what if we play a game, ummm errrr-" "Eye spy?" Asked Holly we are still trying to find a game "um no what about we ask the boys to tell us about how they know why the people are her to get us when they have a whole school of people" I asked with a come on tell us face " *sigh* well miss drop came and told us to get up and get the girls and go to their room cause they don't know that there are eight people plus girls, so we were trying to wake you up when we heard Lizzy yell and well yea now we are do you want to know the history about who they are?" Asked Lucas "Well yes, it's my fav subject in normal school!" Said Lizzy "okay ummm can Chris tell you he's better with this suff then I am" Asked Lucas
"Okay well it's a group where they want to find the main elements to take there power and use it for evil that's why the school knows that if they find a element they must contact the school so if they are a the main one they wint get taken. The group who want the gang is named ' ' now this gang is the worst they have only lost one match ever in all history! And the best thing is that is was our school who bet them and now they want revenge sadly it is us who also brought them here because of, what Lucas said they want us to give them our power so they can take over the world both human and elemental world! And now we need to stay hidden so they soon realise that we aren't here, Rose I know what your thinking 'we can't just sit here and do nothing' but it's for the safety of our school and friends" "Wow umm okay well that was informing" BANG a shot just went though the door, and then a eye looked though and as all the girls apart from me of corse were about to scream when the boys put there hand over their mouths "Shhhh don't speak" whispered Mason just enough for us to hear not him and when he walks away the Lizzy sighs "guys this is bad I am sick of this-" "MEN THEY ARENT HERE GET OUT BEFORE THE GOVGMENT GETS HERE, MOVE MOVE MOVE" and then miss drop rushes in "*huff huff* are you- *huff huff* okay" she asked "miss go lay down we are fine" said Lizzy "Okay but first you girls still know your in your pj's" and miss walks out "OMG I FORGOT" Skylar looks down shes in a very short dress which is red "Me to" Lizzy adds but she's in a teety bird pj t-shirt "OH MY FUFFY T-SHIRT AND VERY VERY SHORT SHORTS, I DONT CARE YOU SAW ME IN THIS BUT I DO CARE THAT MAOSN DID" okay so the boys had been to our sleepovers and things so their used to it but Mason only Skylar knows him and well "Rose, ROSE" yelled Blair "*jumped* huh what okay so what you saw me in this it's just pj's and my pj's is 'Take me to paradise' and a patching pair of pink shorts, so nothing really to be embarrassed by" I said and there mouth dropped and the boys and then this is what happens next THE BOYS COVER THEIR EYES AND WALL OUT LOL "HAHAHHAHAHAHA LOL" said all the girls even me I guess the boys planned it but you got to admit that was funny "Hahaha now let's go and help the wounded. Come on guys they were out fighting this was the lest we could do-" I said as I was cut off by a knock "OPEN UP" yelled someone it sound like a girls voice then Lizzy said "Go away, we don't want to talk to you and your group, that like falling into a lions mouth" we all giggled at that, Skylar walks to the door and opens it to see that one of her friends were wounded "Okay let's get something right this is where I would like to ask for some help and the thing is my fiend it badly wounded and the school nurse said to come here and ask cause it would take a day to make a potion to help her could you do that?" Asked Grace " Holly come here please, now let's get this right k well we are doing this for her not you now, come in and you can too"I new the last bit was not something she wanted to say bit I get why she did it anyway "so come and sit on my bed and Holly will heal it, it will heal but you will have to take it slow okay it will still hurt" I said and then Holly came and did her healing magic.

Lizzy:

This will brighten miss wars day won't it

Me:

Lizzy make her water turn to slime and making her skin turn green, wow you can be very evil

Lizzy:

😈 you know it

Me:

So your really going though with this?

Lizzy:

Yep here we go! 😈😈

JordyKate:

AHHHHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS AHHHHHHH LIZZY YOUR GOING TO PAY I TELL YOU PAY

Me:

Okay well I am going now and trying to not see her today cause I don't want to feel the rathe of jordykate

Lizzy:

Let's go I am comeing too!

HELLO everyone sooooo sorry I haven't updated in a long time this is why this charter is so long. I really hoped you did enjoy it and as always BYEEEEE LOILLPOPS

~Roseanna🌺