What!?! Did not see that coming

Okay so everyone was still getting over the shock, Skylar was horrified if she may do it again and hurt one of her friends, then she spoke up "W-what if it happens again a-and I hurt one of you guys I-I am so scared I can't even think straight" now that was a first Skylar can't think straight wow this has got to her head and you in this place wouldn't you anyway so to make her feel a little better i spoke up I was calm in a stressful time then I was the one to calm the mood of everyone "Okay guys calm down, come sit on bed, now I know that this has happened but this was a good thing now we can be ready for the worst see the light in our the darkness, and now we will always have each other's backs. I know this may be hard but in the end it will be easy so just stick with each other and time will do its work, now we need to get some sleep if we are going to "wake" the boys tomorrow" with that everyone went to bed.

The next day

"Good morning sleepily heads" O no we slept in and and Mason came in and woke us up with the boys and they had a bucket of water above our heads and the girls screamed then the water got pored over them but I was quick and got out of the way and then I was caught by Lucas ugh why dose he have to be so fast and I got water poored all over me I was like "GET OUT BEFORE WE KILL YOU" with that the boys ran out of the room and we cashed them but as we did Mason we be hid the door and tripped Skylar playfully and she turn and he looked at her then Holly saw and came running "NO NO NO your not going to do anything* she pulling away Skylar*" "Please no please I want-" "Nope I am taking you away and that's that" and the bell rang to get up "WHAT YOU WOKE US UP BEFORE EVEN THE RANG *and with that Lizzy said a spell and made a water wall come up out of the ground*" Matt just ran though and the rest of the boys were stuck, then "Well look who's stuck" I said with a smirk "Okay we meant as a joke calm down" said Chris "WELL I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP and I need to get really we will do this after school" with that they went back to there rooms.

Hi guys sooo sorry I didn't update in a while I have been so busy and THANKS FOR ALL SUPORT WITH THIS BOOK THANK U LOLLIPOPS. Okay so I need your help who should make a surprise date or first kiss (ewwwww) way please tell me in the comments.

~Roseanna🌺