The Mean Girls

As myself and Lizzy, Holly and Skylar were walking down the hallway the girls who we sang with us, were pasting towards us very quickly we moved out of their way but they stopped, the hallway went quiet not even the smallest noise like a mouse, wow everyone was watching us closely, we were about to say something like ummm was I in your way but I am sure I didn't understand what they meant anyway, "hi my name is Roseanna are we in your way to your class?" I asked with no knowing what would happen " hey just go away nobody wants you here and do you even know what your powers are." They said before they walked away "p-powers" Holly said like she was about to past out " ummm yea about thi-" I was about to finish when a boy came up and said "nice I thought they were expecting a fight" Skylar came out from behind and started to speak and then she saw him. As she was walking over she tipped and he caught her " I-hi my name is Skylar what's yours?" " Mason *she looks so cute he thought* anyway what's your power mind is fire" just then Holly jumped in" we don't know". Just as Mason looked at Skylar and Skylar looked at him they felt something new not like anything before "okay love birds it's so easy to see that you like each but we have a bigger problem then that what are we going or do we already have enemy's, they will spread a lot of fake roomers about us and what are we going to do we have no idea what POWERS we have and then we will still have to study to learn more." Asked and said Lizzy, wow she thought a lot of things that were our problems " and we need to find out why we are here in the first place, we know where we are but the only things are, what are our powers, what we need to learn and last but not last what is the girls that were so mean names and personality ." Said Skylar and she was all ready talking and walking as she finished.

On the other hand the boys were just standing around doing nothing then the girls walked by and said "why hello, are you new around here" said Rachel trying soo hard to seem cute "hi but we already have girlfriends so just leave us alone we have had like a million girls ask us that" said Matt (he was acting so they won't try to ask them out) trying so hard to get the other guys to walk away with him but it didn't work they just keep staying to see how far they will go and when they run out of words to say but it was to long for Chris he just went a head and said " we have girlfriends and we must start to head to class the bell must be going very soon"
"Sorry but we must be on our way, we are new so we need to start now so we don't be late" said Lucas PUSHING the guys away and just then the bell rang to go to class.

Hey guys thanks for the support don't foegot to vote share and  comment thanks and Byeeee

~Roseanna🌺