Realization (Pilot)

Flippy was just leaving his house to go talk to Cuddles. It has been a while since they sat down and talked to each other.

Flippy made his way down the street. It was good his house wasn't that far away. Suddenly, someone ran right into him and knocked them both down. Flippy growled. "What the hell?! Sa-" He looked across from himself to see none other than Nutty. For a moment, he felt like his heart was going to explode, all he could do we stare with widened eyes. Before Flippy could apologize, Nutty quickly got up and slowly backed away as Flippy rose from the ground. "I-I'm sorry! I should of looked where I was going!" Nutty took off again back the way he was coming from. Flippy watched stunned at how Nutty reacted to him. He acted as if Flippy was a fatal disease. Honestly, it hurt Flippy to see Nutty in such a rush to get away.

"He ran away from me and looked as if he seen a ghost." Flippy explained to Cuddles. Cuddles rested his head on his hand and rolled his eyes. "He's obviously afraid of you." Flippy looked at him in disbelief. "What? No, why would he be fearful of me?" Cuddles shrugged and sighed. "I dunno. You carry a knife. You've killed him before, along with me and other people and your a psycho-" Flippy interrupted him. "So is he."
"But he doesn't kill people." Cuddles quickly shot back. Flippy slouched and crossed him arms. " Why are you so worried about it anyway? Handy is scared of you too and you didn't even care." Flippy stayed silent for a moment. "I don't know. It just bothered me the way he looked at me and how he ran away from me." A frustrated yet sad expression appeared upon his face. Cuddles studied him for a moment before sitting back and placing his arms behind his head with a grin. "Oh~ yeah. You like him." Flippy's neon green eyes widened. "What?" Cuddles laughed. "It's ok to be into dudes you know." Flippy scratched his head. He was debating on wether to argue with him on the topic. "I use to be with Splendid before dating Giggles." That comment made Flippy lose his train of thought. "W-what?!"

At the end of the day, Flippy and Cuddles waved goodbye before Flippy went home.