That Look

It's been a few days since Nutty forgave Flippy. In those few days, Flippy has been doing all he can to make things right with Nutty. The only problem was Splendid.

At the end of the day after school, Flippy walked with Nutty home. It was one of those seemingly rare opportunities where Splendid wasn't anywhere in sight.
"Um, Nutty.. I was wondering if you'd like to ah... hang out this Saturday? It's been a while since we have." Flippy scratched his head, slightly nervous. He had no idea why. Nutty had already forgiven him. Ah, but there were a few times when he received that fearful look that he hated so much. It would last for a moment before changing into a smile that he couldn't tell was real or fake. Deep down he knew there would be a piece of Nutty that would always fear him and that hurt him an awful lot.
"..sure, why not?" What was that pause? Flippy was happy he accepted, but why did he pause? Maybe he was just over thinking it.

When Saturday came, Flippy went over to Nutty's house. Instead of going out, they decided to stay over his place. They sat on the couch whiching movies and talking through them. It was a bit cliche, but sometimes it seemed being so worked out, like at the moment. The two were enjoying themselves. Even though the movie was on to watch, they weren't watching it. Just talking and enjoying each other's company. Flippy chuckled at Nutty's words. He also found this the perfect opportunity to make a move on Nutty. No, not to get laid though. After all that has happened, he was pretty sure he couldn't do that now. Not only because of how it affect Nutty, but him too. He never wanted to hurt him ever again. It pained him so much to know he had. Even so, he wanted him still. He loved the candy lover and that kiss on the cheek last week boasted his determination and courage to keep trying. He was not going to fuck this up again, not again.

Flippy had his arm over Nutty's shoulder and sat closely next to him. He smiled at the thought that soon Nutty would be his. It wasn't like his actions were going unnoticed by the heterochromia boy either. It was faint, but there was a noticeable blush growing across his face with every move Flippy made. Now this is what he loved seeing. Not a fearful look, instead a slightly bashful one instead.

A few times Nutty's words were distant to him for he was focused on his face. He's always found Nutty very attractive. There wasn't a signal flaw on or about Nutty he didn't like. Flippy was aware Nutty didn't like his hair nor eye colors since he was always bullied about them, basically for being different, but Flippy always found his eyes and hair to be amazing and add even more attractiveness to his features. "Yo! Flippy!" Just as his gaze was trailed down to his mouth, he snapped out of it. "H-huh? Yeah?" Nutty rolled his eyes. He wasn't paying any attention and had zoned off. Nutty crossed his arms and turned towards the movie tucking his head between his shoulders and frowning. Flippy pouted slightly and nudge Nutty with the part of his arm that hung over his shoulder. "Hey, don't be like that. I'm sorry, I only zoned out for a moment." Nutty frowned more and "hmphed" trying to ignore him. Flippy smiled and pulled Nutty closer to him closing any space that was remaining between them. He leaned over in nuzzled his noes into Nutty's hair. Nutty's eyes widened at the unexpected action. "I apologize." Flippy said a little lower in volume. Nutty could feel his cheeks burning up at this. They stayed like that awhile, Flippy taking in Nutty's scent, before he removed his noes and loosened his hold on Nutty.

In was silent for a while after that and Flippy looked down at Nutty. His face still red and his hand was up covering it as much as he could. He couldn't help but to silently laugh at this. He was getting there. Flippy was finally getting there with Nutty. He grabbed Nutty's wrist with his other hand and lowered it. Flippy's heart was pounding as Nutty looked up at him protesting. He was going to do it. Flippy released Nutty's limb and grabbed his chin with his index finger and thumb. He was finally going to do it. It's now or never! Nutty's voice trailed off as he found his face and Flippy's getting closer to each other's. This was happening. It was actually happening.

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in a while but know no chapter will take longer than a month to be posted! I promise you that!
Ending the chapter there! Hope you aren't pissed at me.

Did you notice what I did when the title was in a sentence? Lol