Special Chapter: The pocky game

"What is this?" Flippy asked as he watched on a small screen Giggles and Flaky recording themselves. Flaky had some kind of chocolate covered stick sticking out her mouth while blushing hard. "It's the pocky game!" Cuddles grinned as he, Flippy and Petunia watched Giggles walk up to Flaky and take the other end of the pocky and they end up kissing each other. "This doesn't seem like much of a game to me.." Flippy raised a brow now looking at his friends. Cuddles placed the phone back into his pocket. "The pocky game is very popular now! How could you not of heard of it before?!" Petunia ask and Flippy shrugs. "Have you tried it?" He asked her and she nodded. "With Handy." Cuddles raised his hand halfway. "I've done it too. Tryed it with Lammy. I think everyone's tryed it but you." Flippy frowned a bit and looked away. "Oh, and Nutty. Hey, why not do it with him? You two are dating right?" Flippy looked at Petunia thinking.

"Your right. I'll try it with Nutty." Petunia smiled. "Also Nutty loves candy so that's a plus!" Cuddles laughed. The other two joined him. "So I need to go buy Pockys right?" The two nodded. "Alright, I'll do it!" Cuddles laughed at Flippy's determination and Petunia explained to Flippy how to play exactly.

After school, Flippy went to the store and bought one box of pocky. He went straight towards Nutty's house afterwards. Once there, he knocked on the door. The door opened revealing his candy lover lover who... already had a pocky in his mouth? "Hey Flippy!" Nutty smiled happily. "Hey... Why do you have that pocky in your mouth?" Nutty chuckled nervously. "Well, Splendid came over and wanted to show me a game." Flippy automatically frowned. "What?!" He walked pass Nutty and into the house and his eyes landed on the masked blue haired male chilling out on Nutty's couch. Splendid looked over at Flippy and sighed. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from him!" Flippy shouted at him. Nutty came over and touched his shoulder. "Flippy, its only a game. He wanted to play. No harm done." Splendid stood and looked at Flippy with a slight frown. "Yeah, I just wanted to play a game with him. No harm done as he said. Why do you always have to interrupt?" Flippy frowned more and walked up to Splendid. "Me interrupt?! Your the one who does that!" Flippy grabbed him by the back of his collar and dragged him towards the door and Splendid allowed him for once. He waved at Nutty and Nutty waved back. "See ya later Splendid. Maybe we can play it next time." He winked at Nutty as Flippy put him out. "Definitely."
"Not." Flippy slammed the door in his face.

"Aww... I wanted to play the game.." Nutty pouted. Flippy looked back at him and smiled. Nutty still had the pocky between his lips. He walked up to Nutty Nutty and tilted his chin upwards to him. "Then play it with me.." Nutty found himself blushing at how Flippy was acting. "But.. He didn't tell me how to play.." Nutty said softly and Flippy smiled more and took the other end of the pocky between his teeth. "I know how to play.."

They were on their forth pocky. Why? "Nutty stop breaking off!" Flippy frowned. Nutty just smiled. "I can't help it! Only a part of it has chocolate on it and I can't help but bite and stop at the end of the chocolate part! It's the best part!" Flippy sighed and Nutty took another from the box. Flippy got an idea and took it from him.

"Hey!" He watched as Flippy put the chocolate end between his teeth. "What?" He said casually. "I want the chocolate end! You'll just eat it yourself!" Nutty frowned at him and Flippy laughed. "Well if you want it that bad, come and get it." He smiled. Nutty frowned at him before taking the other end. This time Nutty didn't bite and break off. The both of them made their way to the middle of the the pocky were their lips met. Flippy grinned at Nutty as he broke off. "If you wanted to kiss me you could of just said so!" Nutty's face was red. Flippy loved how every time Nutty got an unexpected kiss from him, he blushed harshly. "It's part of the game." He laughed and Nutty turned away from his pouting. He held Nutty from behind and rested his head on his shoulder. After just staying like that for a while, Nutty burst out laughing. "Ok ok.. It's fine!" Flippy smiled even more and turned Nutty around to face him holding is jaw in is hand. He looked up at Flippy and Flippy claimed his lips once more. Nutty closed his eyes are wrapped his arms around his neck kissing him right back, only parting for a moment to say, "You taste like chocolate.." Flippy smirked. "Makes it all the better for you, huh?" He pulled him back into the kiss.

They decided to make up and play there own pocky game..

Just made a chapter taking a short break from the main story. The next chapter for the main story is already in progress..