Complex Situation

"Say it." Cuddles said with a huge smile across his face. "Just say it, you know its true. Plus, ya kinda owe it to me."
This guy was too cocky and arrogant for his own good.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, your awesome. Thanks." Flippy chuckled and rolled his eyes at Cuddles. Cuddles laughed and nodded. "But still, all he's been saying since last week when you guys talked is "Hi" and that's all he says when he sees me." Flippy sighed. "I want him to say more or hold a conversation with me at least." Cuddles stared at Flippy for a moment. He only shrugged in response. "Well, its only been a week. Give him time. He's not going to lose his fear of you just like that. Plus, I can't do it all myself. You have to do the most work for this to work." Flippy nodded. "Your right."
"Aren't I always?" Cuddles laughed. "I forgot not to compliment you ever again for your ego's sake." Flippy said rolling his eyes.

Flippy caught Nutty walking out of his house and shutting the door behind him. He was a good distance away, so Nutty didn't notice him immediately. He had a lollipop in mouth and, as always, candy in his hair. "Hey Nutty!" Flippy shouted and Nutty tensed before turned around to face him. "Fli-Flippy?" Nutty said shockingly as Flippy made his way to him.

The two stood face to face in silence for a moment. "H-hey..."
Nutty said a bit nervously. "Why are you at my house..?" Flippy smiled at him. "I came to see you." Nutty's eyes widened in shock. He didn't expect Flippy to say that, not at all. Then again, Cuddles did tell him Flippy was trying to be his friend and probably has changed. Flippy still scared him though, without a doubt.

"Oh, um, I... Did you need something?" Nutty asked, his voice shook a bit. Flippy continued smiling at him lightly. "Nah, I just wanted to as you if you wanted to hang out. What do ya say?" His didn't know how to respond to that, but he knew there was really only one answer. "Um, ok." Flippy mental fist pumped. His smile widened as he nodded happily. "Great! Come on!" He said and grabbed Nutty's arm. "Wha-?! Right now?" Nutty said as Flippy practically drug him along. Flippy nodded.
Nutty was forced to run with Flippy to prevent himself from being dragged. "Where are we going?"

Cuddles sat down with Giggles and Petunia at Giggles's house. "So he finally did it?" Giggles asked giggling. Cuddles nodded. "Yep, Flippy finally decided to as Nutty to spend some time with him." Giggles clapped. "Flippy's growing up so fast!"
"Isn't he older than you?" Petunia raised a brow. Giggles shook her head 'no'. "I'm a bit surprised Flippy took Nutty on a date though." Giggles scratched her chin. "He asked him to hang out." Cuddles corrected her. "But why?"

"Flippy is unexpectedly shy when it comes to Nutty. I assume someone'd ask for him." Petunia nodded in agreement. What Giggles was saying was the same as she was thinking. "It is adorable though how Flippy reacts to first love too. I can tell he's really into Nutty." The blue hair girl laughed. Cuddles nodded and laughed as well. He knew what the girls were saying was all true.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while and this is a bit short since I rushed it, but I've been busy plus, today's my bday. After the next chapter, you'll have to wait until Valentines Day for a new one. Thank you all for reading, voting, following and commenting! :)