Possessive

Warning: Sexual content in this chapter. Not a lemon, but close to it. Please enjoy it you've decide to keep reading.

Nutty spent most of his time with his new lover Flippy. Little did he know, he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Flippy kept his eye on Nutty and kept him with him as much as possible. He took offense to any guy that, in his eyes, flirted with or looked at Nutty in a way he disapprove of. Nutty currently sat at the park with Giggles taking about random things and their relationships. He had took his chance to get away from his boyfriend for a while.

"You two are really cute together." Giggles laughed and Nutty laughed alongside her. "Like you and Flaky?" Giggles gave Nutty a light nug from her elbow and Nutty laughed more. "But seriously you two are a nice couple, I was wondering why to you and Flippy are just now getting together." She giggled and Nutty blushed slightly. "Whose together?" The two looked up to see Splendid standing over them. "Oh, I guess you didn't hear." Giggles smiled and wrapped and arm around Nutty's. "Flippy and Nutty are dating now." The smile Splendid did have was gone now. He looked at Nutty who wasn't looking back at him in embarrassment. "Are you serious?" He asked with a slight frown. His question caused both Giggles and Nutty to look at him. His tone did not carry any joy or happiness in it. No one knew what to say back to him. He turned around and walked off with a frown upon his features.

Nutty looked a Giggles who sighed aloud. "What's up with him?" He asked. Giggles looked at Nutty with her brow raised. "You really can't tell? Splendid obviously has feelings for you Nutty." Nutty looked at her surprised and she laughed at him. "Your so innocent." He scratched the back of his head shyly as she laughed again. "I had a hunch but I was sure until just now with his react towards to news about you and Flippy. He's totally jealous." Nutty looked back in the direction Splendid left in. "Your just attracting everyone aren't 'cha!" He looked back at the pink haired gal. "I guess.."

"Why'd you leave me?" Flippy asked Nutty. The two were at his house, Flippy's house. "I just when out for a while and ran into Giggles. We talked for a while and I came back here afterwards." Nutty smiled. Flippy never called Nutty a liar. He always believed whatever Nutty said because he believed Nutty would never lie to him. Flippy nodded. "Did anything else happen?" Nutty thought for a moment. "Uh, Splendid came by for a second." Flippy frowned at him, but before he could say a thing, Nutty added. "It was only a second. He spoke to the both of us and left." Nutty said being discreet with his words. Flippy nodded and embraced the shorter male. "Well, I'm glad you came back and nothing happened." Nutty smiled and did the same. "Of course."

The day were back at school, Flippy walked with Nutty everywhere they went. He was like Nutty's guard dog. He watched every single person they passed and had his arm around him protectively. When it was time for Nutty to go to gym, Flippy suggested he skipped the class and Nutty refused. Flippy was of course disappointed, but allowed Nutty to do as he wanted and left.

This time, Flaky and Giggles sat with him without the twins. "Where's Lifty and Shifty?" Nutty asked looking around. "Skipping.." Flaky mumbled. "Yeah, they didn't wanna come to class today." Nutty sighed. He was beginning to miss the thieves. "N-nutty.." He looked over to the redhead holding shyly onto Giggles's arm. "You know.. If there's anything you.. you need to talk about we're here right?" Nutty was confused why Flaky was telling him this all of a sudden, but he nodded anyway. "I'm.. I'm glad you understand.. I w-wanna help.." She whispered the last sentence.

After school Nutty left and went home alone, but once he made it there he saw someone standing in front of his door. "Splendid?" Nutty called and the blue haired guy smiled at him. When Nutty walked up to him, Splendid engulfed him in a hug and Nutty hugged him right back. "Why are you at my house?" Nutty questioned him as Splendid released him. "Is it true you and Flippy are dating now?" Nutty only nodded. Splendid sighed. "Did he force you to say yes?" Nutty shook his head. Splendid wasn't really sure if he sure trust what Nutty was saying or not. "I like him.." Nutty muttered. "He forcefully took your virginity." Splendid quickly added. "And you just forgave him for doing so? You let him off the hook that easily?" He frowned. Nutty was quiet for a moment before finally speaking. "He.. felt really bad. I could tell. I begged for my forgiveness."

"So you'd keep your mouth shut. He's was pretending! Playing you!" Splendid frowned more. Nutty shook his head. "That's not true. He cryed. He told me he really did love me and never wanted to hurt me." Splendid brought Nutty into another hug. Nutty stayed quiet. "I don't want you getting hurt again. With that guy your going to end up hurt each and every time. If only I arrived a bit earlier.." He loosen his grip on Nutty a little and as soon as Nutty looked at him, Splendid quickly kissed him.

Nutty pulled away from Splendid and he allowed him to. "Nutty I love you." Nutty stared at him for a moment. "I'm with-" Before he finished his sentence, he saw Splendid's head turn as a fist connected with his cheek. Nutty watched in shock. It was Flippy and he looked furious. "Fli-Flippy..?" Nutty called his name, but didn't receive his attention. After Splendid regained his balance after being punch, Flippy tackled him onto the ground. Once he had him were he wanted him, he gave Splendid punches after punches to his face. Some connected and some were blocked. He kicked Flippy off of him to have his turn. Nutty stood froze as the two fought. When Flippy managed to get Splendid back down and pulls out his pocket knife is when he snapped out out it.

Splendid had his hand on Flippy's wrist to keep the knife from making contact with him. Nutty ran up to the two and grabbed Flippy's hand and shoulder trying to help Splendid and get Flippy off of him. "Stop! That's enough!" Nutty shouted but it all seemed in vain. Flippy tried to get Nutty off of him. Each time he knocked Nutty off, he just got right back up and tryed again. Splendid managed to kick Flippy off again, but before either one of them could make contact with eachother Nutty grabbed and hugged Flippy causing them both to stop in their tracks.

"Please, stop.." Flippy looked down at Nutty. He was crying and shaking. He took a deep breath and put the knife away. He held Nutty with one arm and glared at Splendid who did the same. "Don't ever come near him again or I will kill you without fail." He walked to the door and entered the house with Nutty slamming the door behind him. Splendid had a scowl upon his face.

Flippy sat with Nutty on the couch, holding him close as Nutty layed his head on his chest sobbing. They sat turn quiet and in silence for a while before Flippy broke it. "Why didn't you wait for me after school? If you did so this would of never happened." Nutty looked up at him. Flippy's eyes were golden in color. He hesitated to speak. "I-I know. I'm sorry. I forgot." Was all he said looking back down. He knew now that he need to say only things Flippy wanted to hear when his eyes were this color. Flippy sighed as his hands move Nutty over into his lap. "I forgive you. I know it wasn't your fault." Both his hands rested on Nutty's waist slowly moving up and down. Nutty looked back at Flippy in question and he only smiled. Nutty spoke up once his hand traveled underneath his shirt. "Flippy... I'm not.. I dont-" Flippy silenced him with a kiss. One of his hands remained under his shirt as the the other went down over Nutty's groin. A small noise came from him as Flippy rubbed his palm against it. When he raised Nutty's mouth he said, "I'm only touching you nothing more." With that he unbuckled Nutty's pants.

He looked down at Flippy's hand as it reached into his pants and grabbed his hardening crotch. A small moan escaped him as Flippy slowly stroked him. He thrusted up into the hand that was touching him. "A-ahh..mm.." He grinned at the sweet noises his lover emitted and decided to fasten his pace causing more to erupt from him. Nutty was to dazed to realized Flippy's other hand at work to remove his pants. Nutty noticed they were missing once Flippy opened his legs more. "Wha-whah-" He glanced back at Flippy whose free hand had two fingers in his mouth.

Nutty's blush was stretched from ear to ear and Flippy love the expression. Once his fingers left his mouth, one made it's way into Nutty's enterance before the other joined. Nutty found it a bit uncomfortable at first, but soon found pleasure in each thrust of Flippy's fingers. "Ah, Flippy~!" He moan out his name. Flippy dipped his head into the crook of his neck bitting, sucking and kissing it repeatedly. Nutty's mouth hung open with slight drool coming from the corner. His eyes half lidded and clouded with pleasure and lust. He held onto Flippy's arms as both his hands proceeded to give Nutty the pleasure he now carved. He arched his back against Flippy as his fingers went deeper into him and moved faster. "Uhh..ngh.. Flippy! Flippy!" He cried out Flippy's name over and over as his pleasure built up. He could feel Flippy's erection right under him as his subconsciously grinded against it causing Flippy to sigh.

"Uhh~, I'm.. I'm.." He bounced on Flippy's fingers. "I'm cumming! Ah~! Dammit I'm gonna cum!" With a few more stroke and thrusts, Nutty came in Flippy's hand arching his back even more, shouting out as he did so. He laid limp on Flippy afterwards panting heavily. Flippy removed his hands from him and wrapped his arms around him. Nutty looked at Flippy who grinned back at him and kissed him passionately and furiously.

"Your mine. Never forget that..."